(complete) Jalisco :Mexico: Landrace Co-op Seed Run

Well isn’t that something :sweat_smile::man_facepalming:!! I’m the distributor and should know better then forgetting to put the flag on!!

Your most appreciated @G-paS for everything you do ! And you also @LonelyOC much appreciated

7 Likes

Here here!!!

@G-paS, @DougDawson , @Swe-can , @Vertebrata , @Gaz29, & @LemonadeJoe y’all rock!!!

:hugs:

11 Likes

Thanks @CanuckistanPete! And @G-paS!

3 Likes

I also edited to show the country :us:

Fixed! Thanks for reaching out. Should payments for the spring box be sent in now? Not sure if I missed a post telling us to pay up already.

1 Like

@g-pas added the flag, this spot I won in the raffle for the remaining spot, really I’m so glad I entered this one, thank you @g-pas for holding the raffle and organizing everything for us.
And of course, big thanks @Pigeonman for donating your time, space and light ($) to make this for us.

:pray::prayer_beads: :om:

3 Likes

Hey @G-paS I just realized my name dosnt have a flag next to it from the original sign up. I guess I was in a rush or something. I’m usually good about putting it up there. Should I edit it in now ?

TL2
Number #48

2 Likes

Just put in the post I have as a wiki and I will fix it.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Okay thank you :raised_hands:

2 Likes

I am not sure why this was added???

2 Likes

Sorry if my actions were Out o Line… I saw an opening, it accepted the Next number/#

That was a post asking people that had a spot and forgot their flags to add them. It wasn’t a giveaway with open numbers
So, I was confused about about another name added

edit: you also already signed-up for this one :rofl:

I still haven’t heard from;

TL3
70. @LivingBlackSoil
73. @DJSF

TL2 Members:
4. @E5_Wilk
46. @Hellablaked

5 Likes

In case there are extras or unclaimed packs I would be happy to get some of these precious seeds. I was out of action when this happened and the strain sounds awesome :seedling:

2 Likes

No problemo, I can share mines with you … :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Shoot me a PM @allotment , I have some left over I can trade out but almost am tapped out. :smiley: :+1:

9 Likes

@Pigeonman , Hey thanks for producing the Jalisco seeds for the spring box.Ty

5 Likes

My pleasure @patsnumone !

:v:

7 Likes

Well done. Mine are in hand from SPring Box

4 Likes

9 Likes

@CanuckistanPete Eres muy bienvenido!!!

11 Likes