COVID-19 Quarantine 16oz Cup Contest ☣

Wow…looks like this party bus is already on the move!!! Good luck all!!!

5 Likes

i just filled out my numbers besides a tester im waiting on in the mail if it shows up in time i may use it to enter if not imma sit this one out gl everyone cant wait to see the entries

2 Likes

oh wow ive never seen LP seeds before, curious to watch them

4 Likes

I’m out… :unamused:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Count me in! Currently have my seeds all laid out in front of me trying to decide what to pop. Undoubtedly will be something from an OG preservation run or co-op. I think I’m narrowed down to 3 right now- cackleberry F2s, @SamwellBB Marauder, or @Mongobongo Oregon Huckleberry f2.

7 Likes

don’t stress the Marauder or it will maybe herm

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, maybe I’ll save them for an outdoor run, something for me to just mess around with. The 16 oz cup will likely stress anything out taking it all the way thru flowering.

7 Likes

I bet they do great outdoors

2 Likes

Where’s my dude @Baltimore I know he wants to run a cup

Is there a limit to number of cups or is it just one?

5 Likes

I thought I’d try a few; fiend loves this stuff in the oils and creams he uses, trying to save him some $$$.

I picked up a Hindu Kush (Baker street) too, but they’re hard to find. Most dispensaries don’t really sell seeds. https://humboldtseedcompany.com/ looks to a LP in the US, maybe?

2 Likes

Ok, its settled. I’m running the cackleberry, my wife is gonna try growing for the first time on her own. She’s got the huckleberry. I’m jeaded down to soak a few peat pucks now, will document!

15 Likes

Peat pucks are soaking

10 Likes

Seeds are in the pucks, hoping for some ladies!

8 Likes

I want in…gotta go through seeds and see if I have. Any good genetics that can compete. I’ve got some BOG Sour Strawberry, Sour Grape, Sour Blutooth and Bogglegum started and Bodhi Herrer Hashplant and Hashplant 4 I just started. Would any of those put enough stretch or weight to compete?

8 Likes

If I’m gonna play I at least want something to put me in the game

3 Likes

Ohh sour grape from bog sounds like it will be great

4 Likes

I think I’m gonna enter with some Lebanese. Unlikely to win, but :man_shrugging:

2nd prize is weed :joy:

18 Likes

To compete? I can’t wait to grow some out. It sounds like a awesome strain. It should be great outdoors organic

2 Likes

Great in every aspect. Where did you get those sour grapes from?

3 Likes

What are the parameters for judging/winning?

3 Likes