Curing is important! So make sure you have some to smoke on the side while waiting!

Throw a Bovida pack in there for three days then take it back out. I had that happen, then I started using that oz packs for on hand smoke.

2 Likes

Ok I will.
Thanks @MoBilly

1 Like

If you leave the Bovida in there past then, the pack will completely dry out in a short time. I tried it as an experiment. I wasted a pack. The rh was steady all the time so the smoke wasn’t hurt, but you can’t just leave a pack in the bag.

3 Likes

Uploading: 0E5A78BA-935C-42EB-9372-FD2EAFBBFBBB.jpeg…

Uploading: 7FA55ECC-43FE-44E6-B16E-4EA063F39AED.jpeg…
Been a while since
I ran out of
Weed to smoke
Lol…I do take a break for a couple of months every year just to clear the old head out… I gave a homeless veteran couple jars the other night ,he sleeps in the neighborhood in a rv his dog
Just died gave him some bud to cheer him up

10 Likes

I’m out of likes. But you look like your good for a minute. You said I could come over. Do I need to bring a lighter? Lol

I have a lighter somewhere lol

1 Like

Damn I gotta love this jar! More so… what is inside!! Beauty! :pray: :flushed: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :hugs: :rofl:

1 Like

@anon98660487 you’ve been cooking something junior!? Awesome!! :flushed: :blush: :shushing_face: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Love the green curry paste on the left!!! Go Thai!!! Yes!

1 Like

First you hang em. Then you shoot em. Then you tatoo them. Then you kill them

8 Likes

My neighbor and his wife eat a lot of jar sauces lol I recycle them for weed

4 Likes

hmmmm your drying room is so much nicer than mine…

1 Like

Got my Nightmare Runtz curing, it’s my favorite cultivar out of the 6 I had after ice cream cake #5

10 Likes

Nice looking.