Dankmaster Old School genetics

IF you missed out at Toasty Jake’s auction fundraiser, you have the opportunity to get those seeds at a discount. NO seedbank anywhere has 808 Corn, just keep that in mind. Very limited CripXmas B 100 seeds (10 packs only) are available. A2 fem and RKS x A2 to be available late to mid to late May. I welcome your support, have spent $200 getting this page set up and ready to go.

19 Likes

Congrats on the sponsorship status brotha!

I’ll check your stuff out.
:slightly_smiling_face::call_me_hand:t3:

6 Likes

Thanks, I’ve been getting everything ready for 4/20. Got my logo being modified and revised. Already in the process of SEO for the page. Pine terps have never been so easy to find and readily available to all until now :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

I should be very clear OG discount is tied to trust lvls that will receive a corresponding coupon off order total during NO automatic individual product sales. This is an incentive to bring people in to join OG, not just get the gear. I’ve made a commitment to OG, and that’s also helping it grow :clap:t2::pray::facepunch::hugs:

9 Likes

Good luck in your endeavor!
Happy 4/20!

3 Likes

Bess wish

Happy 420

4 Likes

Congrats and happy 4/20!

3 Likes

Thanks @webeblzr @Papalag @Tejas Happy 420 to you all too :partying_face::fire::exploding_head: I appreciate the wish in luck. I’m looking forward to getting more unique additions to offer. I suspect I’ll eventually have something for everyone but mainly I’m filling the :evergreen_tree: void for those who have wished for this to be accessible to get.

7 Likes

congrats a d happy 420

3 Likes

WTG bro :sunglasses:, glad to see the sponsorship going through and now is up and running! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::slightly_smiling_face::hugs::crazy_face::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

@OhNo555 Yeah I’m glad to be up and running, then I’ve got SEO to start bringing outside interest in eventually. Not going to get discouraged if nothing happens during 4/20 weekend

OK fence sitters, I’ve dropped $20-25 more on all except lowest half pack so with 25% discount I hope that motivates you to act while there’s time :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Congrats on the sponsorship man.
Good luck on the new adventure.
I know you will do well. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Seems to be a tough crowd so maybe it’s time to incentivize, but thanks, I appreciate that. Perhaps the fem seed due soon will change things up. Get to that Island Crippy, you have a true gem. Firehead could tell it’s ‘unique’ and that’s why no more are being handed out, far too valuable than I realized.

3 FREE SEEDS IN EVERY ORDER and I will make it that seed is unique and WILL NOT be done again and not getting anywhere else. So when you see my BONUS seed it’s a one time opportunity to get it.

Starting with CripXmas A BX1 x NL2 and let me say this plant doesn’t make many at all. Very resistant to pollen reception.

6 Likes

Some good lookin stuff that’s for sure. :drooling_face:

3 Likes

This is one for gas funk lovers, does have pine, but it has an odor that nearly burns the nose live, kinda like ammonia. Tons of sativa properties though.

4 Likes