Danky Swamp Funk: Comic Book Genetics-Pollen Chuck Reports

What do y’all think of Tagalong Truffle vs Purple Praline as the GSC name. I keep getting stuck on this one bc I don’t think it will be very purp. I know I’ve asked a few times but really just can’t decide. I did a poll and asked a friend… I think we’re just gonna have to grow this one out and wait and let ‘em tell us. I usually wait til after but with so many crosses I figured nicknames would make it easier. Usually in the past I just never named em and nicknamed Phenos. Hehe like the WoodGlue cut I miss so dearly (Potrero Hill Ortega x Clusterfunk). That cross smelled like straight up like that wood glue from shop class. I wanna say it smells sweet but that’s hardly it. Weird… just weird. @dank-a-saurus @2tokejoke

Btw @BloodyAxe those are looking killer! Seems that line has some great lateral branching. Betting on long thick colas for those. Looking forward to the flip!

1 Like

Only the Finest canngars are hand rolled inside Kung fan leaves…

1 Like

Maybe every cross should just be called Sex Panther by Odeon v1, v2, v3, v4…

1 Like

Praline truffle, truffle cookies , truffallo cookies,
Thin-mint Sakura…just brainstorming…
Your choice @Swampthing ., anything you choose will stick mate…
Good luck…
Gaz

4 Likes

hey swampthing, it’s zephyr from breedbay. looks like breedbay is down for good, so I’m setting up shop here at overgrow.
Your afkanastaan x sakura testers are next in line for the veg tent, I’ll shoot you a pm to continue our other conversation.

4 Likes

Well 9 out of 10 terminator truffle are above ground…still waiting on that 10th to sprout.!

2 Likes

Awesome @zephyr here’s a pic of the Afkan momma in a buddy’s garden.

9 Likes

Ooh, she looks like something special.

BBA11’s have been upgraded to 10gals (~35 liters) didn’t get pics tho. Will try to get some tomorrow for a proper update.

1 Like

Thanks @Worcestershire_Farms and thanks again for everyone taking the time in testing my gear. I know I’ve said this but it means a lot that y’all sacrifice your time, space, energy, and resources towards something that I took part in creating. Just that faith alone means a lot. Really hoping everyone finds something special and likes it so much they feel like others should grow it and pass a couple cuts around… that’s what all this is about, just spreading our plunders of nature with one and other. Kinda excited to see how the cookie crosses perform outdoors vs in as it’s known and has primarily been bred as an indoor strain, but I think they’ll adjust just fine. A couple people have been growing the Kung outside and that’s one I believe will perform exceptionally.
Really appreciate all the updates. I’ve really been loving following along and can’t wait to witness the transformation of these plants from lil seedlings to hormone busting teens then fianlly transitioning into full budding and flowering beauties.
I thought it’s funny how genetics match sometimes. The Sakura’s progeny seem to be showing more Bubba Kush traits than the father, pretty cool bc honestly Bubba is a longtime favorite of mine.

Peas
Swampy

9 Likes

Finally transplanting these to 3gal pots

7 Likes

Just shy of 30 hours in the cup, 10/10 tails. All in soil, all 10 up and green Testing Truffle.

6 Likes

Well 9 truffles sprouted…the 10th never came up so i eliminated that cup…so far they look great and healthy.

6 Likes

So far, so good.
Plum Fairy.

9 Likes

Marukawa testers in 3gal pots and in the 4x4 tent going into flower in a week or two max the bigger plants to the left are not Marukawas but will go to flower together

5 Likes

Hey @Swampthing…you inspired me to step up my game and clean up my grow cabinet…i love it better now …big difference…now it hurts my eyes a tad bit …i also completed my exhaust…working on making my freah air intake better right now.

6 Likes

This little 1 looks totaly different from all the rest…stretched a ton more than the rest…it has a totaly different color and look from the other 8…got my eye on this one

5 Likes

Wow! Looks great! Definitely see an improvement and most of all that should prevent “hot spots” for the babies. Nice and clean looking!

For those who got Sasha. Here’s a pic from a buddy that grew out the momma. Said she reminded him of DeathStar. I under fed her and when I did just teas, she seemed to be Nute finicky. He said the same but seems to have done a great job with her here.

7 Likes

Now that looks NICE!

2 Likes

Okay, so I’m figuring overgrow our but I’m finally in the tester thread. This is a pic of my GSC X Sakura “Tagalong Truffles” in solos

6 Likes

Tagalong truffle. Will be up-potting tomorrow. I’ll put them in there 3 gallon final pots. There in my own soil mix. They’ll being going in the tent in about the next 7 days or so. If not sooner. Probably sooner. The ones flowering in the tent now will probably be moved outside to finish. So I can get this test a rollin’. Really excited. Will be using megacrop. And during flower I’ll use there pk booster. I also use superthrive. I mean I love this stuff. It works great for other plants too. Great for transplanting larger plants and using it as a root soak. And occasionally I might give them a worm castings tea.

And yes guys I know there stretching some. This’ll be taken care of with the up-potting. Right now there outdoors in the open sun in an open grown up field. I haven’t been able to visit them on a daily basis. But they are chugging along nicely. They’ll really take off after I get them inside. But the missus is clear on me keeping my #'s where there supposed to be haha it’s very hard. The last one that popped up the seed shell didn’t come off all the way. I did some “surgery” and very carefully removed it. The cotyledons hadn’t fully formed and they were brown. And that was the end of that one. I feel like this was my error and not a seed problem. I think I might have watered it a little too much when I moved the seed to soil. I think too much got inside the cracking shell and caused the growth to rot. Wish I would have taken a pic. Oh yeah @Swampthing what’s in a name? Hahahaha now that you changed it there will be like a 90% purple ratio!!!:grin::grin::grin::grin::sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes