Dna Bbk x og18, dna strawb sorbet, my RG x ALH, and gelato x gg4

Damn i paid 7 bux for this in may 2022…for one stupid ounce!

Damn i may as well buy sorbitol too.
Wish they had potassium malate to complete ballbuster shmoe ingredients

Wish i had space for a side by side study.
Who needd companion plants when you have 5 strains :smiley:
Doubt i gettem like this without cheat codes.
Gonna try hittem with silic boron complex and add mannitol.

Most dont have purp stems. This alh x rg has 25% black purp phenos in my experience.
Those smelled like nutella and tasted chocolatey. The green phenos were like white chocolate cream…like too sweet for my taste deal

1 Like

This is a sweet find
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/351585384_EFFECT_OF_SORBITOL_AND_BORON_SPRAYING_ON_VEGETATIVE_GROWTH_AND_FLOWERING_OF_STRAWBERRY_FRAGARIA_ANANASSA_DUCH_CV_RUBY_GEM_tathyr_alrsh_balswrbytwl_walbwrwn_fy_alnmw_alkhdry_walazhar_lnbat_alshlyk_Frag

.5% is 5000ppm right? So 1/100 makes it 500ppm boron. Ive read upto 1k is ok for wheat but wtf. Is it just toxic to roots?

Guess ill try it on test branch.
It does say mist on no run off so…

1 Like

Tonight is day 0 of flower.
Pruned n lsted all main branches down.
Added si02 powder. Dr earth flower girl, half strength megacrop part 1 of 2, moringa leaf powder (N, cytokinins) amino acid powders, sugars, hit the rest with silicic acid boron booster .5ml in 45ml n misted on. I added mannitol to that for synergy.
They look stressed but dont blamem.

1 Like

2 weeks in
Applied de, stopped feeding dr earth, and moved drippes piercing bottom half of bag because of annoying gnats. O3 slowed them down.
Increased time to 13/11 get some growth.
Hitting it with brass tria 2nd n last time.
Will monitor stretch which has been low and give it the last bap.
Gonna go from half strength mega crop to full soon.

1 Like

One month from flowering:
Gnats are gone.
Did slow growth but late (3 wk) bass tria spray helped fatten them.
Half strength megacrop part a and N from other sources from now loke aminos, FEW TBS dr earth (learned my lesson to not dump organics…again), cal mag w. N.
Got new apera ph pen 30 bux or so from ebay works great. I use a handheld blower to clean it until 0 ph if that helps.
Should I flippem now or week 6 to start lights at coldest time early morning for anthocyanins? Temps are 70 night high 70s day and soil temp is cool at 65. They still need to grow though.

S sorbet and my sativa mix for ref. Latter is 10 weeker for sure.

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

The sativa i made under leds No touched up pistils like GPS does lol
Week left to be ripe with the gg mix.
The strawberry is done.
So i drenched all with saliciylic acid Melatonin Shikimic mannitol sorbitol see if i can push more out.
I smoked a dried out bottom of the strawberry sorbet it was bomb. Dark grey soft smooth ash with no cure.
I did f them up as u see with ozone and gnats. Next time ill check ph and not over fed. The ggxgel took it like champ some how.

2 Likes

All the dry testers are yum and nake me hihh af compared to the 20% ok dispo weed i had.

End of dry cycle. Ill just wait to trim for more pics.

1 Like

1 Like