Do you have pollen?

That’s great to hear my pollen os acouple months old so I’m hoping it’ll stay good for awhile! Thanks for the info. Would putting it in the freezer make it last even longer?

1 Like

I store mine in the freezer man. I’m going to go peeps it meow

2 Likes

I’m working on that @SubzeroIceKold inhave a purple mendo breath Pheno that I am trying to preserve. Hit that mendo with the pure Michigan and will hopefully be making some bx1. Also been trying to make some s1 pollen to make some s1 mendo breath. Will be doing the same thing to the oreoz cut I have as well.
Oreoz x pure Michigan and back to the oreoz. Trying to preserve these cuts. As well as others. Wish me luck. Hope I can share some of these with some of the OG people here one day.

5 Likes

I have…
Blue moon rocks
Guerilla Fume
Blue kush
Amg
Tmbp
Scoutsbreath f2
Unicorn poop f2
Katsu sour d

5 Likes

You will, goodluck my friend !

2 Likes

If your in the us lmk I’ll send you some to try

1 Like

Yo ! What are you offering me ? Which one ? I’m sleepy stoned and confused ! Haha :slight_smile:

I would be stocked to work on some more seeds. I’m always working on a project. Year round

1 Like

Idk I’m just trying to show some love what are you interested in?

Mendo breath x pure Michigan reg
Oreoz x pure Michigan reg
Cheetah piss x gruella fume regs tested and is looking fire.
Ya hemi s1 fems
Brawndo f2 reg
Bog bubble f2 reg

4 Likes

Dudeeeee no Way !

BOG Bubble F2 i will certainly make something with this. That’s such a classic :slight_smile:

Would be sweet to work with maybe even MB x Pure Michigan if possible !

Let me DM you a good address, also let me know if you like autos. (If you Don’t I have a photo project you will find interesting. Rare Milk N Cookies by exotic genetix repro and also MNC x SSDD :wink: yeeeee) but those seeds will be out prob by Christmas

3 Likes

Would anyone happen to have Mr nice mango haze or super silver haze pollen? Need some for my project! Can trade for it.

1 Like