Doc.D Seeds Fundraiser Auction (Closed)

• been there done that

anyone ever heard “I can do San Jose without a wingman” ?

1 Like

Less than 10 hours left until the end!

• Auction will end on 2020-11-24T22:59:00Z.
3 Likes

super stoked these can bring something in to help the community…

any winner that fetches more than $125 will be getting some additional packs from me.

happy bidding everyone. :partying_face:

9 Likes

Doc if no one bids I’ll donate a full 250$ for them. Thank you for the effort of finding, selecting and smuggling these beans back. The beans will be preserved with open pollination.

3 Likes

Im assuming it’s a sativa considering the tropical view in that pic? Man to sit and have a morning session with that view would be amazing

5 Likes

Here’s some photos of cannabis growing in the northern Sierra Madre range. 201192716632581734_20 20119271654333580_20

15 Likes

That tropical view looks like ocean level. But its 5,000ft in elevation so broadleaf plants would more likely be found.
But my grandmother asked my father one day when he came come why my uncle had been sleeping for 8 hours in the middle of the day and was worried because he wouldnt get up. My dad told her not to worry it’s just that Yucatan Peninsula weed. He told her if you smoked a thimble full you would pass out. My uncle was the elder brother and peter perfect. So she was mortified to find out he had been smoking pot. My father fondly remembers it with a shit eating grin.

7 Likes

Wow man that right there is awesome. I wish I had the money whoever is getting those seeds right there are getting some f****** real deal stock man. Holy shite! I love to see a TON of outdoor. Thanks for the photos.:grin::+1:

2 Likes

I’m still patiently waiting… :wink:

1 Like

80 bucks on #3 @Pawsfodocaws

2 Likes

#2 Kazzam remix @dequilo |$125|

1 Like

$135 on lot 1 Guatemalan Granola
@V4vendetta

2 Likes

$150 on lot 1 Guatemalan granola just in case?

2 Likes

$155 on lot #1,

1 Like

$160 on lot 1 @Gacho

2 Likes

on lot 1

2 Likes

I think you got your last bet in before the clock ticked over. We’ll have to wait for an official announcement lol

@Gacho for future reference you’re supposed to tag the person who had the highest bid

6 Likes

Hopefully there reproduced

3 Likes

I don’t know, I might have been a little late. If I got it I’ll be sure to make f2s to give out to any who wants them.

8 Likes

Man , Whoever gets the Guatemalan granola gota do aseed run…PLEASE!!

8 Likes