Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

Thanks everyone, whoever wins this strain is truly getting a gem. I’m sorry now I didn’t hold a few more of these back for myself!
Good luck to all participants……

10 Likes

If you post of photo of the packs it might give a hint as to who sent them through packaging/handwriting.

1 Like

I’d check back through my DM’s to see who I sent my mailing info to in that padt month or so.

4 Likes

Thanks @Tracker i have already done that, but no luck there. I will figure it out as that generous person needs to be recognized and acknowledged for their efforts that make OG a GR8 community. It is the right thing for me to do and make this effort. :face_with_monocle::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Can’t help with who sent them, but I think that’s Purple Lambo F2, not Purple Bamboo. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hate to keep posting in @DougDawson’s thread but it looks like @Hammerheadlake was still giving those F2s away in January, could it be them?

2 Likes

I don’t think it could. He hasn’t been on since early February, and @darkillusion didn’t start giving away the Sour 13 until late March.

2 Likes

GMan and Rhai were the dibbers on those packs in January. Could it be one of them? Rhai does a lot of giveaways, that seems like a strong possibility.

ETA: OhNo, you could check your sent mail folder, presumably you must’ve sent someone your address. You can get to it by clicking on your user icon, then double clicking on the envelope icon, and then you can get into your sent mail file from the private mail interface.

3 Likes

Gonna be a tough one all 3 packs have original senders marked someone re gifted them .
Who’s in utah ?

3 Likes

The help is overwhelming and greatly appreciated as a community this will generate the attention needed to resolve and do what is right. Just be thankful! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you @Oldjoints and @DougDawson for a chance to snag some fire :raised_hands::grin:

1 Like

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @BuckeyeBeanz @tbone1 @mota @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @SaintAliasKnife @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @allotment @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons
tenor (3) .

12 Likes

Winner of the Blue Tara is #27, @herojuana.tom. congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize bud :+1:

25 Likes

Congrats @herojuana.tom

3 Likes

Already made a second pack if Blue Tara up so let’s go with it again. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @JoeCrowe :canada:
  2. @Cannaology
  3. @BeagleZ
  4. @Ris
  5. @HollySun91
  6. @Tlander :thailand:
  7. @Kasper0909
  8. @iceman
  9. @CrunchBerries
  10. @LedZeppelin
  11. @Smooth
  12. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  13. @pawsfodocaws
  14. @Sincitytoker
  15. @Tripl3fastaction
  16. @Sdd420
  17. @CanuckistanPete
  18. @m0sirys
  19. @LoveDaAutos
  20. @ColForbin
  21. @SHSC-1
  22. @yardgrazer
  23. @big
  24. @killabud
  25. @AzSeaindooin420
  26. @MissinBissin :canada:
  27. @420noob
  28. @Piter :es:
  29. @Weednerd.Anthony
  30. @jessethestoner
  31. @A-Loc
  32. @ChronicMcBudz
  33. @BuckeyeBeanz
  34. @STIGGY
  35. @duo :canada:
  36. @g1900
  37. @tresbundles
  38. @HumblePie420
  39. @Mrgreenthumb
  40. @olschool
  41. @Villiager :eu:
  42. @splinter7
  43. @THCeed
  44. @Blackbeard
  45. @mike28086
  46. @RadioWaves
  47. @Tuned :canada:
  48. @BudWhisperer
  49. @illicitmango
  50. @sprinklememaynee
  51. @Kgrim
  52. @tbone1
  53. @FeloniousMonk
  54. @beneficial
  55. @Ghgrower :us:
  56. @OhNo555 :us:
  57. @503BudMan
  58. @djtrip
  59. @donuchee
  60. @Tao
  61. @Thats_bank
  62. @Tugthepup :us:
  63. @Natea
  64. @cannaloop
  65. @Cannabinoid
  66. @patsnumone
  67. @OGBohab :us:
  68. @420noob
  69. @ix3u
  70. @Mr.Christmas
  71. @Mi-1000
  72. @GuyMontag
  73. @anonymous4289
  74. @Themouse1967 :us:
    Add more numbers as needed
44 Likes

Congratulations @herojuana.tom on the Win!! Thanks again @DougDawson for the chance!!

6 Likes

@herojuana.tom

chrome_image_Apr 24, 2023 8_24_28 AM MST

6 Likes

@DougDawson and yours many arms!
Blue Tara sounds pretty wild!
nice one!
and Congrats to last winner of PowerBall @herojuana.tom

2 Likes

@herojuana.tom you might want to invest in this.

6 Likes

WooHoo! I really needed something with some blue in it and these Blue Tara have been sounding awesome!!! Thank you @DougDawson for the contest and @Oldjoints for making the cross!!!

Do you need my addie, Doug, or might you already have it?

:partying_face::v:

10 Likes