Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

I have some seeds and some stamps on there way to you Doug.
Lets hope they make it this time! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

That’s awesome, thanks bud. I can always use stamps. How you doing?

2 Likes

All depends on the day! :laughing: Some are worse then others. Todays not too bad. :slightly_smiling_face:

I am hoping the weather gets a bit nicer soon, so I can get some plants outdoors, and start some more. :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

I hope your doing okay buddy!

3 Likes

I am indeed. Been training a guy moving into a tech roll for the last week and am a bit bushed but otherwise all is well. That ended today so I am happy. He’s a good guy and I want to give him all the help I can, it’s a good career move for him. Bought a big brisket today to try out on my new grill so looking forward to the weekend. Will be starting some autos soon to plant outside in May at the lake so that’s going to be fun.

11 Likes

Training can be tough, very nice of you to help the guy out!
I can’t wait for better weather to bbq in!
You got more autos on the way, feel free to throw them wherever. :laughing: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Calling all seed senders! Calling all seed senders! Need or want some extra stamps? Well get in here Imma give ya some!(or at least a chance)

I’ll draw a random number to determine the winner. Winner gets 12 USPS forever stamps.

Will draw tomorrow night, 9pm eastern to give enough time.

This is for USA only! :us: sorry everyone else :cry:

Can @DougDawson hit everyone with the call list and get these shenanigans started?

1. @Tracker
  2. @MonsterDrank
  3. @ix3u
  4. 20 @AzSeaindooin420
  5. @pawsfodocaws
  6. @Trickster
  7. @Bobgrows
  8. @Kasper0909
  9. @LedZeppelin

Add numbers as needed!

26 Likes

@Maddawg @Tracker You may want in on this

2 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @BuckeyeBeanz @tbone1 @mota @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @SaintAliasKnife @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @allotment @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons
tenor (3) .

15 Likes

Rock’n….new guy onboarded…and a tasty brisket on the way. What kinda wood chips ya using?

1 Like

@ReikoX, @OrganicGorilla , @Ris , @Heliosphear , a stamp giveaway my interest you all.

4 Likes

what sort of grill you running?

1 Like

Don’t know yet, got the grill built last weekend, need to go our for supplies :slight_smile:

1 Like

Woo hoo I’m all about this!!! Been shucking my auto grow all day and got some creme de la chem x amnesia haze Fem autos in abundance to share soon :grin:

5 Likes

Its a Propane 3 burner with grills, griddle and charcoal side.

17 Likes

ok. so a proper smoker. sweet. i’ve been running the yoder640 for 5 years. i’ve gone through 100 full packers or so and gained like 20 lbs

it’s gas?

3 Likes

That’s fuckin sexy :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Pit Boss 100% All-Natural Hardwood Competition Blend BBQ Grilling Pellets

Don’t know if this is available up your way, but Ms LT used em on a brisket last Saturday and it was fantastic

5 Likes

I’ll throw in 3 empty pucks for the winner!

3 Likes

Well she’s a beauty!!
I too just recently snagged a new smoker, need to get a few things for it still since it was a yard sale snag haha

Got a bunch of mesquite wood from the trees at my old place too

17 Likes

My brother and dad both just got new flat top grills, so I told them to buy me one too :joy:

1 Like