Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

It’s been a day of signups, gotta pump the brakes here soon. Thanks for the shot doug!

1 Like

Morning and Thanks for a shot at Stardom!!

1 Like

Nice win @Emeraldgreen and thanks again @DougDawson for the fun

2 Likes

Nice! Thank you for a new shot at the Sour Grape and the collector card too! @DougDawson

1 Like

Thats what I’m talking about @Emeraldgreen ! Thanks @DougDawson

2 Likes

I got this in the server auction so I’m watching from the sidelines. What a great prize Doug!

2 Likes

Nice win @Emeraldgreen. Thanks to Doug for the chance at these fine genetics

2 Likes

Sweet! Thank you @DougDawson
So many amazing giveaways!

2 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson

Happy growings!

1 Like

Sour grape sounds delicious!!

Thanks @DougDawson

1 Like

Thanks for the opportunity Doug! Can you add me to the call list my man? @BuckeyeBeanz

1 Like

Sour grapes! Thanks for the opportunity :pray: @DougDawson

1 Like

Yes, Sour Grape is BOG Grape Punch hit with BOG Sour Bubble pollen. Comes with a cool collector card.

19 Likes

BOG seems to be popular here on OG…is there something special in those beans? I usually mess with bodhi stuff.

4 Likes

Bushy Old Grower was an active member on the original OG and created some amazing award winning strains.

15 Likes

He also passed away, RIP BOG. So many that have his old stock are reproducing them for the future.

7 Likes

Thanks. I have a sour strawberry cross that looks intersting!

1 Like

@DougDawson Your cross sounds killer, thanks for the giveaway!

1 Like

Nice. I did a Sour Bubble reproduction, made Sour Grape and am currently doing an F2 run on BOG Blue Kush. BOG really had some amazing strains.

16 Likes

BOG beans indirectly show the effort the breeder put into stabilizing the lines. You see this consistency in the f2, f3 etc. (they don’t turn into a stoner’s version of a calf roping ‘rodeo’… :laughing:)

Running some Sour Strawberry a couple years back turned me into a ‘believer’…

Cheers
G

16 Likes