Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

Save me some!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Sweet! I love winning! But with that being said though, I’m really only going to be shipping out boxes for awhile, so maybe send them to @Carty to help offset some of his shipping costs since I know he sends out TONS of stuff! Thanks for the giveaway buddy @HomegrownVABudz !!! Spreading around the love is contagious around here!

11 Likes

Your wish will be granted! All they gotta do is DM me! :+1::green_heart:

2 Likes

He tends to get on pretty late at night. I let him know to hit you up though in case he doesn’t see this. Thanks again man!

2 Likes

Congratulations on the win bud, and way to be with the pass!:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

I do what I can :muscle:t2::wink:… For the most part I only really enter these things for the rush I get when I go to the mailbox and get something that’s not junk mail or a bill :joy: past that, I’m a big believer in the “it’s more fun to give than receive”

6 Likes

14 Likes

Ok, tonight’s packing is done, all outstanding seeds and pollen are in the mail tomorrow.

36 Likes

Hey that’s good to know, I still got some kicking around too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are a animal!

3 Likes

How do I get on your mailing list boxes sounds like super prizes! Lol

3 Likes

I owe about 15 people a bunch of pucks from a big giveaway I did that I’m still working on! Work has been crazy lately, but finally started making some headway on it!

5 Likes

Rewind…

8 Likes

Machine!
ezgif-5-1da9105df0

9 Likes

I don’t know where @DougDawson finds the time to do all that he does, I guess sleep is optional for the likes of him. Or maybe he is a
download (4)

10 Likes

We get all the sleep we need when we are dead :wink:

17 Likes

Typical Viking answer…

So… explain to me why Odein’s horse has 8 legs … again? :rofl:
something… something blue mushrooms… right?..

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Jesus, Doug. You certainly are the “Man”

2 Likes

Doug you are 🫘 machine!

2 Likes

Sleipnir could bring souls across the nine worlds of Norse mythology. His legs symbolize power, speed, eternal life, strength, transcendence, perception, and travel. :wink:

5 Likes