Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

That PPP :rofl:

5 Likes

PPP is a star and loved by all that have grown it so far. Not one to sleep on for sure.

14 Likes

Went with sour bubble as I have the ppp and sour grapes, and not sure on the blue kush

3 Likes

Damn I should have logged in last night haha congratulations to @yardgrazer hell of a win man :raised_hands::fire:🤌 and thank you @DougDawson always sharing something special

4 Likes

Congratulations, @yardgrazer! Whatta score!

You’re the best, @DougDawson!! :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson for the vote and the chance at your work! I voted Sour Grape, as i think many people have the others already.

3 Likes

Triple P gets the Vote from Me
“Bring it on @DougDawson

3 Likes

@DougDawson bringing out the deep cuts with the Paonia. Remind me: was that your first reproduction here?
Also, may I again request to be removed from the list?

4 Likes

Wha? Woah!

Thanks @DougDawson and @Barefrog!!!

I think I’m gonna drop out of these giveaways until I find a way to give back a bunch… it’s too much.

:star_struck:

4 Likes

That’s from @Cartwright

4 Likes

Man Doug, such a difficult decision! Lol
You’re awsome bud. :grinning:
Congratulations on the win @yardgrazer. :+1:

4 Likes

Seeds were made by Cartwright, package may have been sent by @AzSeaindooin420 ?

3 Likes

It was from Cartwright’s 420 giveaway :wink:

4 Likes

Aha! That signature didn’t look Cartwright to me
:+1::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Honestly me neither, but I won a pack of those and a pack of the ok kush x lifesaver back to back from him :muscle:t2: ohno555 was there too

4 Likes

It was some fancy ass packaging I know that much flip in a tamper proof packet! Some real dam effort went into that one. :+1:

3 Likes

I tend to agree. The heat sealed bag really makes the presentation pop!

3 Likes

Looks like cncmutt IV x Lifesaver.
If you look in your personal messages, you should have a recent conversation with whomever sent these.

2 Likes

I looked but could not find anything or I just missed it but now can go back and look specifically for this two people thanks :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes, I did the repro because the seeds from previous run were lost when MOTR went MIA sonI wanted to help the community out by filling that void. You have been removed bud.

I figured that might happen, lol. Luella Kush is also going out in the Spring box and every pack will come with a collector card.

9 Likes