Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

nice dog!!!
ya we are lucky if our rotties are puppies till they are two… between 2 and 4 can be challenging and this is where many owners lose control of thier rotti as they can and will try and be the dominant in the family. We have that chalenge right now with our Lucy. She turned 4 at new years and is a bit to handle sometimes as she likes to challenge my authority and gravitate to the wife LOL… man she would kill anyone or anything that messed with my wife.
Luckily our Lucy has not destroyed anything of ours though she goes thru sticks, bones and dog toys on a weekly basis hehehe
I love rotties, they piss you off to no end some days and others you couldn’t live without them.

3 Likes

They are truly the best dogs my family has breeding them and German Shepherds since back in the 70s and I continue to breed them as well until about 2 years ago as my wife and I had enough on are plates and wanted to wind down as our finished college and moved to her grandma’s house now she lives at the Hilton and hers a mint on her pillow every day. Here is a picture of last litter

18 Likes

here is Good picture of Cooper Morgan at a few months and 14 months

19 Likes

Cute pups and gorgeous mom!

3 Likes

congrats @yardgrazer !!! :seedling: :seedling: :seedling:

2 Likes

That is Cooper Morgan this is the mommy dog
Calypso Nefertiti.

11 Likes

My Lucy comes from world champion bloodlines.
The breeders are on the dog show curcuit internationally
Lucy comes from the paring of Luca Timit Tor and Ilsa Von Rotherwood
Not that we really care about all that. She was a belated 10 year anniversary gift from my best man at our wedding back in '07.

I love rotties though… they are my kind of people hehehehe

1 Like

They are a great judge of character! I have had a few grand champions over the years. One of my friends that lives in Annapolis Md David Chan is a AKA international judge and has preserved some great blood lines.

1 Like

Somebody needs to preserve these bloodlines to many back yard breeds that don’t know what they are doing to this noble breeds it is a shame as all need to stick to strict German breeding standards no tail docking and no dew claws removed. I think the AKC did the best think when that is now an auto disqualification.:+1::face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Good afternoon all, I see my thread has been busy, lol. Cute dogs :slight_smile: So the poll has spoken. Looks like Sour Grape won with PPP coming in second so this next round will be some Sour Grape F1’s and the next one after that will be PPP.

20 Likes

I’m down for the PPP

3 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @BuckeyeBeanz @tbone1 @mota @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @allotment @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense
tenor (3) .

12 Likes

At the communities request up next is a pack of Sour Grape F1’s. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @blowdout2269
  2. @Kasper0909
  3. @Smooth
  4. @splinter7
  5. @NoCal
  6. @ix3u
  7. @BuckeyeBeanz
  8. @HollySun91
  9. @tbone1
  10. @STIGGY
  11. @Tuned :canada:
  12. @Sense
  13. @SHSC-1
  14. @OGBohab :us:
  15. @GCBudz
  16. @CanuckistanPete
  17. @Rogue
  18. @LedZeppelin
  19. @BudWhisperer
  20. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  21. @Sincitytoker
  22. @Jimdoors
  23. @HumblePie420
  24. @THCeed
  25. @Thats_bank
  26. @Pannonian
  27. @unomas :us:
  28. @BarefootAndBlazed :us:
  29. @Blackbeard :us:
  30. @patsnumone
  31. @LoveDaAutos :us:
  32. @OhNo555 :us:
  33. @donuchee
  34. @Piter :es:
  35. @icky_sticky_og_nicky
  36. @Tao
  37. @Ghgrower :us:
  38. @Tlander :thailand:
  39. @Bizzaro
  40. @Yetigrows
  41. @hoss8455
  42. @RadioWaves
  43. @Natea
  44. @Adventuretime86 :us:
  45. @503BudMan
  46. @Tripl3fastaction
  47. @Cubesmith
  48. @Rabeats2093
  49. @Sdd420
  50. @duo :canada:
  51. @m0sirys
  52. @PeaceCoast
  53. @Kgrim
  54. @Cannaology
  55. @djtrip
  56. @Villiager
  57. @Green_Light
  58. @Cartwright
  59. @mike28086 :us:
  60. @420noob
  61. @cannaloop :canada:
  62. @Cannabinoid
  63. @olschool
  64. @GuyMontag

Add more numbers as needed

54 Likes

Woohoo! Thanks @DougDawson !

4 Likes

thanks for another chance at some beans.

3 Likes

@HomegrownVABudz If you check out @JohnnyPotseed 's hall of genetics, he’s got them for sale. His prices are CRAZY reasonable

5 Likes

This is like 300 milion on powerball.
Amazing strain @DougDawson.
You kill me.
Defeated.
This is like candys in the morning.

6 Likes

The list is wonky I did not do it LOL

1 Like

Thanks for the chance boss

3 Likes

Sweet! Thanks Doug.