Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

Thanks @DougDawson I’ve been taking a break but, the LSD and a cross of her with Northern Lights #5 x Blueberry was to tempting.

6 Likes

I know right?
I try to stay away but they keep suckin me right back in haha!

6 Likes

Congratulations @MissinBissin

5 Likes

You’re welcome everyone. Glad d the pollen made it safely @A-Loc :v:

6 Likes

Thank as always @DougDawson for a chance at LSD x Northern Berry strain in today’s giveaway. :+1::partying_face::peace_symbol:

Congratulations #26 @MissinBissin for the win of the LSD F2 strain. :partying_face::clap::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all in the next drawing! :+1::facepunch::clap::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Well thats awesome News @DougDawson
These are Definitely on my Radar.
Big Thanks Sir

4 Likes

Right, Hahaha!

The LSD was the first BOG strain that I’ve heard about, it was when an old buddy told me about it many years ago. At the time, we were growing Barney’s Farm LSD, (which is not genetically related) and he clued me in on BOG genetics and his LSD Aka LifeSaver Diesel. So I had to try, lol.

5 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for a chance at this tasty strain!

2 Likes

@DougDawson thank you for the opportunity at the LSD x Northern Berry, much appreciation!

regards,

2 Likes

Do you just want to add that to my spring box buddy?

2 Likes

Works for me bud :v:

3 Likes

Congratulations @MissinBissin, nice win!
Thanks again for the generosity @DougDawesome. :yum:

3 Likes

Congrats @MissinBissin !! That’s a fine strain Thanks again @DougDawson that’s a legendary strain right there!

4 Likes

Congrats @MissinBissin sure a nice win !!!

And thanks @DougDawson for everything you do for us you rock!!! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

OK, so our winner for the lsd x Northern Berry is #42 @BuckeyeBeanz . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

18 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon
tenor (3)

9 Likes

Let’s go with another pack of LSD x Northern Berry. Sign up below for your chance, good luck all.

1. @Sincitytoker
  2. @Tuned :canada:
  3. @kevinmalone
  4. @SHSC-1
  5. @OhNo555 :us:
  6. @Big_Yeloe
  7. @Adventuretime86 :us:
  8. @Ghgrower :us:
  9. @JoeCrowe :canada:
  10. @Tripl3fastaction
  11. @Dirtyskunkz
  12. @503BudMan
  13. @Groenevingers :eu:
  14. @FeloniousMonk
  15. @yardgrazer
  16. @Cannabinoid
  17. @ChefDGreen
  18. @Sdoyle
  19. @THCeed
  20. @dingys
  21. @splinter7
  22. @CanuckistanPete
  23. @illicitmango
  24. @Kasper0909
  25. @Mrgreenthumb
  26. @STIGGY
  27. @RadioWaves
  28. @Tejas
  29. @Tracker
  30. @Keene
  31. @BudWhisperer
  32. @mike28086 :us:
  33. @killabud
  34. @Smooth
  35. @unomas :us:
  36. @Icon
  37. @ChronicMcBudz
  38. @Rogue
  39. @420noob
  40. @Bobgrows
  41. @Oldjoints
  42. @Cannaology
  43. @Green_Light
  44. @Tao
  45. @Natea
  46. @CocoaCoir
  47. @donuchee
  48. @blowdout2269
  49. @duo :canada:
  50. @Bambam

Add more numbers as needed

49 Likes

Hey thanks @DougDawson for the chance to snag, these sound Hella nice :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:
Best of luck OG fam

3 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for a shot at those LSD x Northern Berry beans, nice strain! :clap::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Congratulations to @BuckeyeBeanz with that lucky :four_leaf_clover: #42 for the win on that LSD x Northern Berry strain! :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol::clap:

Good luck to all! :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson for another chance!

3 Likes