Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

@DougDawson thanks again, for the Blue Kush bag of beans giveaway, look forward to maybe winning a group of these at some point and time. maybe?

regards,

1 Like

For all my North Country Friends
My wife wants to know what is not on fire, we have smoke all over the place down here? Hope all are OK.

5 Likes

Thanks again @DougDawson :+1::+1:

1 Like

8 Likes

Wildfires in Northern Quebec and Ontario.
We are smelling smoke as well here in Southern Ontario.
This morning was worse but the wind has picked up and I can’t smell smoke now.
No fires in the area where I live. I just hope that people are careful with burning anything outside.

4 Likes

WOW that is pretty bad, we got a code red on air quality today in the DMV area. Please stay safe my northern brothers :mask: :open_mouth:‍:dash::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

spent 2 entire summers on evacuation notice due to imminent threat of wildfires that were pretty much danger close. Watched thousands of vehicles of all types slow rolling out our way on the evacuation corridor. Was pretty surreal… during the elephant hill fire I was running back country road blocks on 4x4 trails the militarized police forces that took over the bush here could not follow us on. Getting food, first aid, equipment and water tanks in to friends who were on the front line protecting thier homes and outbuilding themselves. That was a fucken crazy time let me tell ya.
Thru both of those fire seasons I was stressed right out… but the plants… the plants seem to love that smoke LOL as both of those seasons were bumper crops.
Too all those affected by wildfires , I feel for ya. Stay safe and look after your neighbors!!!

10 Likes

@SHSC-1 one doubt bud…
The gg4 x dmt(darlins net) are photo reg or fem?

1 Like

it’s a cloudless day here on long island and you could easily stare directly at the sun,it’s crazy! and there’s an eerie Hps yellow glow going on

1 Like

those are S1 fem seeds made by a friend of mine :wink:

2 Likes

Congratulations @Big_Yeloe! :+1:

Thanks for the fun Doug!
:peace_symbol::heart:

3 Likes

Awesome been a long time since I won thanks for the opportunity @DougDawson

2 Likes

Yeah, my cottage is sitting right between 2 of the fires just inside the Extreme danger of forest fire area. Good times :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

You 🫵 guys need ‘Smokey The Bear :bear:’! :peace_symbol:

1 Like

And a Big sprinkler system.
What started all the fires, Eco Terrorists from foreign lands?

2 Likes

All kidding aside we are worried about you guys up there! :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

For the most part it’s just been hot and dry. Eco Terrorists did not start all of these, lol.

4 Likes

I kid of course, surprised the News has not blamed anyone by now.

2 Likes

Rain dance for you from the desert.

11 Likes

I got this

15 Likes