Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

@DougDawson and @Barefrog thanks for the chance at the AocaliO seed pack.

regards,

6 Likes

I’ve got to throw my hat in the game, thanks @DougDawson and @Barefrog☮️

2 Likes

Congrats on the win @Loggershands!

Thank you Dougdawsome and @Barefrog :wink::+1:

2 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson @Barefrog for the chance

3 Likes

This colab is a match made in heaven. @Barefrog has them badass beans.

I got some Cali O seeds from my buddy’s mom back in high school, along with Northern Lights and Big Bud. I had no clue what I was doing and they died or were found and “destroyed” by MY mom. Thanks for a shot at redemption @DougDawson!

8 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson and @Barefrog for a chance to win some killer beans :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

9k, we have a winner for the AocaliO. It’s #5, @OhNo555 . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize bud.

21 Likes

Oh no not @OhNo555 !

Congrats bud.

12 Likes

OK, up today is a pack of LSD X Northern Berry. Sign up below for your chance, good luck all.

1. @duo :canada:
  2. @RatsboggleBiological :us:
  3. @Smooth
  4. @Tripl3fastaction
  5. @OhNo555 :us:
  6. @ix3u
  7. @Cannaology
  8. @Uprangewilly :us:
  9. @illicitmango
  10. @DirtMcGirrt :us:
  11. @Tuned :canada:
  12. @STIGGY
  13. @killabud
  14. @donuchee
  15. @RadioWaves
  16. @Zolorp :us:
  17. @dingys
  18. @Kasper0909
  19. @yousureyouwanna :us:
  20. @freed111 :canada:
  21. @CanuckistanPete
  22. @Mr.T
  23. @Longtooth :us:
  24. @FeloniousMonk
  25. @Oldjoints
  26. @icky_sticky_og_nicky
  27. @Sincitytoker
  28. @LedZeppelin
  29. @Cubesmith
  30. @yardgrazer
  31. @mike28086 :us:
  32. @potpotpot
  33. @Mrgreenthumb
  34. @THCeed
  35. @SonsOfAvery :uk:
  36. @InTheWoods :us:
  37. @Sdd420
  38. @HappyTrees23s :us:
  39. @blowdout2269
  40. @Ghgrower :us:
  41. @A-Loc
  42. @DonGnosis
  43. @Smoklahoma :us:
  44. @MonsterDrank
  45. @Bobgrows
  46. @Piter :es:
  47. @HollySun91
  48. @420noob
  49. @Rogue
  50. @Witchking
  51. @ShiskaberrySavior
  52. @Txana_kuin
  53. @503BudMan
  54. @motaman
  55. @Tao

Add more numbers as needed

43 Likes

Congrats @OhNo555 :+1:

Thanks for the chance for all these giveaways @DougDawson

4 Likes

Guess I got no one to congratulate today! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks @DougDawson for a chance at that LSD X Northern Berry strain. :partying_face: :+1: :star_struck: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :wink::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Thanks to all for the congrats :confetti_ball::champagne::tada:! :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Thanks man! :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Congrats and Lucky! My number was one away @OhNo555

3 Likes

Grat a Tooie

1 Like

BOG-based trippy fruit - yummy! Good luck everyone :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@DougDawson hard at work trying to keep up with all his Great Give aways
Thank You for all the work, and great product.

13 Likes

mutley2

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @Loggershands @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis
tenor (3)

19 Likes

Don’t want anyone to miss this one :wink:

16 Likes

Thanks for that win on that ‘AocaliO’ strain you pulled for that I was lucky :four_leaf_clover: enough to win, competition is getting very tough with all that have been signing up. Don’t know where you get the time to answer all of us, much less to put up all those likes! :joy: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

10 Likes