Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

I think most new people panic when that red edit button pops up that someone usedthat number
I did my 1st time and I chosse the wrong button myself
But Now I know better

5 Likes

If it wasn’t for bad luck they would have no luck at all! :joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

You are funny as shit! LMAO

1 Like

OK, I removed @luck., as I have no way to know who that is so whoever that is will have to sign up again properly.

2 Likes

Good Luck 10 words

1 Like

@calman1955 please take one of your names down! You can’t be on there twice. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

the best thing to do is hit the cancle button in panic!!! at least works for me :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

Just ask for help or guidance so it can be fixed, poor @DougDawson try to do all us a favor! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

i`m fine now !!! :smiley: at the begining it was like breaking out in cold sweat!! ( just joking)

1 Like

All fixed, was in spot 16 and 19. Removed from 19. Back to work I go.

8 Likes

This is why you hold the coveted title of “Member of the month” :facepunch::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

I keep envisioning a large plaque somewhere, proudly proclaiming “Member of the Month” with 50 little name plaques below that all read “Doug Dawson”
:rofl: :+1:

Cheers
G

20 Likes

Lol, the mental picture you gave me really did make me laugh out loud :rofl:

9 Likes

Isn’t that how all those plaques look? Seems like there’s always the one person that wins every time at Wendy’s lol. I’m waiting for my Blue Moon Rocks pollen to get here and then it’s off to dust another few branches. He’s single handedly creating a seed making addiction in me with all the generosity he’s showing with this pollen. Thanks again @DougDawson for the chance to spread a little pollen in my garden. Should be shucking the NL#2, Purest Indica and Pre 98 Bubba Kush seeds I made with the Blue Kush pollen next week as I’ve already trimmed the seedless buds and I’m just drying the seeded ones a little more before shucking them.

6 Likes

It’s my pleasure brother. The Blue Moon Rocks pollen is shipping this week. I wanted to make sure it was completely dried but we are there, so I will start packaging it up for shipping. Would have hated to see it ruined by rushing it into baggies. You should see it soon.

20 Likes

My mental picture

29 Likes

thumbs-up-keanu-reeves (1)

13 Likes

No rush at Doug, thanks for letting me know as I usually don’t get the mail every day unless I’m expecting something. It’s a good haul down the mountain to the paved road where my box is and bills don’t get me excited to make the trip but seeds, pollen and clones have me camping out down there waiting for the mail Jeep lol. Should be perfect timing as I planned to flip next week. Motorbreath 15 clone x BMR, Bubblegum clone x BMR, Grape Punch clone x BMR and Useful Seeds (Genius Thai Extreme x Chocolate Trip) x BMR should make some fun!! Thanks so much.

6 Likes

Very cool bud, the timing should work out perfectly.

1 Like

Thank you as always, @DougDawson, for all the fun! d8JBdDJ

3 Likes