Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

Congratulations :facepunch: :champagne: @CanuckistanPete for the win on the ‘LSD x Northern Berry’ Strain looks :eyes: like :fire:! :+1::partying_face::clap::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @DougDawson for the opportunity to join in on your great daily giveaway! :+1::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to everyone today! :wink: :facepunch: :partying_face: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Congratulations @CanuckistanPete !

Then you again @DougDawson !

4 Likes

Doug is dropping good stuff! :joy::v:

ezgif-4-b35f1a14b6

5 Likes

#48 Winner winner chicken dinner! Thanks Doug!

2 Likes

Wtg buddy! Nice win.
Thank you @DougDawson :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

blue kush is home thanks to you doug for this chance

4 Likes

Glad it made it @amumayuk , hope they grow well for you :v:

Good evening Doug. Have you ever grown the PPP outside?

5 Likes

Hey bud, I have not, however @Bobgrows grew my PPP outside and it turned out amazing.

8 Likes

Congrats @CanuckistanPete! :vulcan_salute:

Thanks again Doug! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This is high up on the list, Doug. Really, really appreciate the opportunity. Thanks again man.

2 Likes

Yes I have! One potent, gassy, smelly plant.
Made my eyes water to trim. Here she is…

28 Likes

please add me i couldnt find my name …

Straight LSD?!?!?!

Thank you as always for this chance at some of the good stuff, @DougDawson!

Big congratulations, @CanuckistanPete!

7 Likes

How tall did she get?

1 Like

Owsley high…lmao!

2 Likes

Over 5 feet tall. Early flowering plant.

3 Likes

Okay. WOW. My cross with them are well over 6 ft. already. And the cross strain was a small plant, that is why I am asking.

1 Like

There’s a store on site that sells a bunch of nice Owsley stuff. I have a couple of others too. They are a real non-profit. I have all of their releases and every stinkin’ one is really amazing in it’s own right. To be able to hear the musicians so crisply half a century later is pretty cool.

2 Likes

Thanks @Bobgrows , you are a wonderful lady and amazing grower. Loved the pics of your trip by the way, heck of a bridge. :v:

2 Likes