Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

Never tried the infamous RKS, but boy do I love WW. Was there a reason you crossed these two or did you just find something special when chuckin’ pollen?

I’m currently signed up for your BOG pres. run, and I must say that you’re a really special member to this community. What you do is honorable, respectable, and fascinating to see. Thank you for what you do for the OG… no… for the Cannabis community, DougDawson.

5 Likes

Congrats @MoBilly on that stinky win. Thanks @DougDawson at the chance on the RKS/WW.

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words bud. I did not make this cross, it was @Kushking902 who made it when he did his RKS run.

7 Likes

Awesomely awesome prize, @DougDawson! Thank you!

Lucky #62!

2 Likes

Nice win @MoBilly, good one @DougDawson. woot woot :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

It’s insane that these giveaways just keep rollin’, It’s entertaining as hell even if you don’t win anything. Its like a gateway drug to a gambling addiction

14 Likes

Congrats @MoBilly on the win, and thank you @DougDawson for another great giveaway

3 Likes

I’m way out of likes today guys and gals, so…
:heart: :heart: :heart:

11 Likes

I have 31 minutes from my last wiki
@FeloniousMonk :joy:

2 Likes

@Dcoolbreeze1

@dcoolbreeze1

Not exactly sure what your last 2 posts were meant to do @Dcoolbreeze1 ? All you did was reply to me and tag yourself? What is it you are trying to say?

2 Likes

It’s like staring down a hall of mirrors…. Lol

4 Likes

Maybe they were trying to add themselves, and were not familiar with editing a wiki?

2 Likes

Wanting to be added to the call list?

3 Likes

@DougDawson Beats me! Not sure but probably wants to be added to list…

2 Likes

I am guessing they want to be added to the call list, just don’t want to assume. Most people just ask, lol.

6 Likes

Probably just reallly, really high. :smile:

10 Likes

Or doesn’t know how to work wiki since isn’t on it? Who knows with it being stoned out saturday.lmao just came up with that

4 Likes

Oo…stinky! Thanks @DougDawson.
Congratulations @MoBilly !

:v::slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes