Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

Looks like @Foreigner was bumped on 4<>5 and @Groenevingers was bumped on 6<>7.

5 Likes

It’s cool I fixed it but, c’mon, you know?

3 Likes

Outta dang likes, but you know I like it a lot, @DougDawson!

Okay, #13 seems like a good prime number (as if I know what the hell a prime number is! HA!).

Good luck, everyone! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You need a membership and they’ll deliver the number to you in 2 days max.

3 Likes

And yet again–a HUGE Thanks to @DougDawson !!
You keep this place jumping- and are oh so generous with everyone!
Thanks!!

2 Likes

Can I pay you, Mr. Foreigner, for my membership? Can I pay extra for it to arrive sooner? So many questions… :laughing: :joy: :rofl:

And just to be clear, it’s a prime membership, correct? rofl And Jeff Bezos is not involved?!?! ROFLMAO

1 Like

Thanks for another chance at some Suga Suga @DougDawson

2 Likes

Man, was bummed I missed the SugaSuga from yesterday, grat’s @lophophora.ca

Then I see Doug backed it up today. Thanks for the chance @DougDawson

3 Likes

Congratulations @lophophora.ca ! You’re gonna have a helluva garden this year!

2 Likes

I can not possibly compete with their delivery and shipping. Sometimes if I order early enough I get shit the same day.

And I get access to nearly unlimited direct to video movie releases. They’re all pretty terrible. I watch “apocalypse of ice” yesterday and it was as awesome as it sounds.

1 Like

Thanks again @DougDawson !

1 Like

Whaaaat? Amazing, thank you Doug!

Thank you to the other half-dozen people to tag me as well!

2 Likes

I like it best when your item(s) is delivered before you order it. Far more timely and, honestly, convenient.

“…unlimited direct to video movie releases.” Why didn’t I learn of this previously? Woe is me. I am woe. WOO!

That’s the Disney production, right??? I hear you gotta watch it quick, before it melts…

1 Like

More like shithole productions produced written and directed by @CanuckistanPete who is a true raconteur.

I think it was also Tom Sizemores last movie.

Not only was humanity threatened by a lethal virus but also global polar vortex’s.

The scientists had to drive from Panama to Ecuador and I said “not through the Darien gap they’re not.” POS. But funny.

1 Like

Thanks for the tag!

Oooops, wrong thread.

1 Like

You seem to be pretty good at raconteuring your own self, @Foreigner!

1 Like

Well I am narcissistic and completely self absorbed so I’d make a quality Hollywood creative.

1 Like

Thankfully not butt funny. Ba dum…

Outta fucking likes for 5 freakin’ hours! Shitfucksticks.

3 Likes

Congratulations @lophophora.ca :slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks again @DougDawson ! :+1:

1 Like

@DougDawson I hope I didn’t mess up the Wiki for you man I didn’t get any error message so I know I didn’t overwrite anyone and when I put my name I typed 33 but it showed up as 32 weird hopefully it’s not anything that will throw it off. I’m sorry if I made a mistake in advance.