Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

Sour Blue Strawberry Kush?

8 Likes

Thanks & Good night from over here @DougDawson I’m gonna have some sweet dreams on this!

:call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Wow, this will be awesome, I’m sure whoever wins will be very grateful and make an interesting cross with this pollen! @DougDawson

3 Likes

Dried pollen total so far. 44.2 grams. More drying.

24 Likes

In at 20, thank you @DougDawson

Good Morning Fellas dont miss out.
@Thats_bank @Gonzo @Natea @Pawsfodocaws

8 Likes

Fingers crossed! I have a couple Hillbilly Fighter I wanna hit with this stuff. That is, if they ever comes out of reveg haha.

3 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @DougDawson

Would also be honored to be on the call list @BuckeyeBeanz

Legendary shit DD! Thanks for all you do and the inspiration brother! :metal::facepunch:

6 Likes

Thank you for the chance to win some of this pollen I’m pretty sure I could put it to good use just saying good luck everybody

9 Likes

was just wondering if pollen was ever shared or traded here…now I know!

3 Likes

Great way to start the morning with an BOG Blue Kush pollen giveaway!

Appreciate the opportunity @DougDawson
Good morning OG! :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Yes, not as common as seeds but it does come up. I sent out pollen to over 100 growers when I did my ppp and Sour Bubble grows. It’s an easy way for those not growing males to get the chance to play with some pollen. Hitting their favorite strain, even a branch or 2, has some great advantages and helps some get into making their own seeds.

18 Likes

@DougDawson thank you for the opportunity to win some pollen! I would love to dust some to some of the cbd strains I have running. My mouth is watering at hitting some cannatonic with blue kush!

1 Like

I really like this idea.

4 Likes

Good morning all what a way to start the day @DougDawson you are awesome

6 Likes

What a great giveaway! I have some coming from the server auction so I’ll let someone else get the chance at this one. Best of luck everyone! Thanks @DougDawson

4 Likes

I had someone win 3 lots and chose 3 packs of pollen, lol. It’s nice to know I can pass out something that folks really wanted.

15 Likes

Last season, pollen shares from generous OGs rescued me from a bad situation when my male died due to my grower error. Super helpful.

7 Likes

I won two lots and had to think really hard about not getting both as pollen too but the seeds sounded really awesome. Can’t wait to see how the crosses turn out. I have 2 NL#2 going and if either is female I’ll for sure be crossing those two. This will be my first attempt at pollinating a plant so I’m really excited.

3 Likes

You will get a 1/8 teaspoon of pollen and that really is a good amount of uncut pollen. A grain of pollen is smaller than the human eye can see so really there is potential to make a ton of seeds there.

11 Likes

Not trying to totally divert the thread but what do you think about using the pollen on my Pre 98 bubba kush clone? Blue Bubba Kush sounds good but I have no clue. Do you think that would be a good match? I plan on hitting my Purest Indica plant too. Thanks so much for sharing this pollen with everyone.

9 Likes