Thanks Doug for another giveaway!
HG!

3 Likes

thank you @DougDawson

regards,

1 Like

Thanks for another try at this @DougDawson

1 Like

As always @DougDawson bringing the fire…
Thanks for a chance :v:t2::green_heart:

Thanks again @DougDawson!

Good luck to all of you!!! :upside_down_face:

Guess the wiki got effd up sometime and I got bumped outta number one…meh

I found a little info on another site, but no genetics listed. ( i suspect Mexican x ? )

“Molokai frost is an old Hawaiian heirloom handed down from FlyinHaWyn. We first had this cultivar 20 years ago in his first release and still have clients asking for it all these years later. It truly carries the aloha from the islands to all that partake of her. Open pollenated to ensure population diversity.
Rated as one of the top ten rarest strains by high times mag.
Flowers 9 to 12 weeks”

Link if you wanna buy seeds:

https://strainly.io/en/listings/394717-molokai-frost

13 Likes

Thanks for the chance Doug :+1:

2 Likes

Mine came from highhawyn, post marked Honolulu. I was gifted way back when. I made the 2011s I’ve been giving out. I have one in flower.

26 Likes

Those are from CTG at good gear. Our friend here made his own independent line from the same seed share way back when. Much respect to @Greenfingers for his preservation work as well as his generosity! I believe there are 3 separate reproduction lines. One from MotaRebel, one from CTG, and the other from our OG fam above.

I personally think it is most likely Thai, based off of my limited experience. According to a podcast I listened to “The General” (an obscure guerrilla grower who bred this strain) also had business interests in Alaska, and it has been speculated that this is Hawaiian Sativa x Alaskan Indica. The true genetic heritage has been lost to time unless The General steps out of the shadows.

For anyone who doesn’t know this is an incredibly rare heirloom strain and one of the oldest verifiable Pakalolo varieties available. Tropical fruity bubblegum and menthol terps with super soft smoke is what I remember from when I grew it decades ago. Anecdotal evidence would suggest that CTG version is slightly more sativa dominant, and the version Doug is offering is slightly more Indica dominant. So far I have sorted through 9 of greenfingers and 5 of Good Gear (CTG).

CTG on top, on bottom Doug/greenfingers.

More of Doug/ Greenfingers version. Pretty sure this share is an f3 generation

Far left top and bottom are Molokai Frost leaves I preserved from the original seed share about twenty years ago. image

18 Likes

Awesome info, thank you for all the details! Thai genes would make sense w the ability to thrive in the strong sunlight and high humidity of Hawaii.

2 Likes

That is awesome !

Thank you for the info as well

A Hawaiian Sativa crossed to an Alaskan Indica that just sounds like it’s going to be special.

I love the clear differences shown too.

1 Like

Wow CTG/ Good Gear haven’t heard that name in a while, I had some charity auction stuff from him. I might still have a couple beans of Zindica x ? I cant read the rest. 2 seeds leftover.

2 Likes

Hola Gang

Their is also another one
from Huesos Molokai citrus kush
But am not allow to share saddly.

I think its even better.

bare

7 Likes

We have a winner for the Molokia Frost, it’s #71, @Bobgrows . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

23 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @BuckeyeBeanz @tbone1 @mota @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @SaintAliasKnife @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555
tenor (3) .

16 Likes

Thus round we shall offer up a pack of @Barefrog 's AoCaliO. Sign up below for your chance to win. Good luck everyone.

1. @Tracker
  2. @mota
  3. @Tlander :thailand:
  4. @Kronnkk
  5. @amumayuk :canada:
  6. @HollySun91
  7. @HeadyBearAdventures
  8. @blowdout2269
  9. @ChongoBongo
  10. @Tuned :canada:
  11. @killabud
  12. @duo :canada: