Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

Congratulations, @Kgrim!

Thank you as always, Doug!!

Good luck everyone!

Nummer 19.

1 Like

@ix3u and @freed111 it looks to me like you were booted off this signup (Tirah HP) at the same time I was… just a heads up so you can choose another number.

1 Like

It was definitely acting weird when I first did it. Got it fixed though

1 Like

wow, the same person made multiple edits and deleted people both times :rage:

Sorry folks but at work and can’t go digging. Please just take your time, giveaway will run until tomorrow so you got lots of time.

2 Likes

Ah shit now I’m on there twice. What’s the protocol on removing I don’t want to screw it up more?

3 Likes

I presume it’s fine to remove one your entries? If you only remove your tagged username but leave the number you could remove either without messing up numbering I imagine.

1 Like

No worries, overwriters and double posters will purged before the giveaway :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl::crazy_face:

3 Likes

@STIGGY on edit 6<>7 and edit 8<>9 overwrote several entries. Please review the wiki editting etiquette.

3 Likes

And like Doug said… there’s plenty of time, no need to feel pressure to hop on the list in the first few minutes.

2 Likes

Ok I removed the second one hopefully I didn’t mess it up for the rest of y’all.

4 Likes

Congrats @Kgrim
Thanks again @DougDawson for another shot at these.

2 Likes

Congrats @Kgrim on the win and thank you @DougDawson for another great chance at these

3 Likes

Thanks for the chance @DougDawson !

2 Likes

Thanks for another chance at these @DougDawson ! :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you for another chance @DougDawson !
You know you’re amazing my friend! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Overgrow the World with seeds from Doug Dawson! :grin::v::green_heart:

6 Likes

My man @DougDawson!

1 Like

Thanks @DougDawson !

1 Like

Congratulations on your win @Kgrim!

1 Like

Thank you @Lady.Zandra63!!!

1 Like