Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

hhhmmmm ya i’ll sign up for this one.
@DougDawson , throwing it down kush alley… good way to start the morning!! :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks yet again @DougDawson ! Goodnight from over here! Good luck everybody, see ya tomorrow! I’ll be up bright & early…it 4-20 here tomorrow!!! :crazy_face:

:call_me_hand:

6 Likes

I’m 99% certain it was a typo, as the ‘9’ is just above the ‘O’ key. In the same wikki, Doug put ‘R’ and ‘T’ instead of ‘4’ and ‘5’, so that’s what makes me suspicious.

5 Likes

Congratulations “ Rogue” on your win that was a lucky :four_leaf_clover: #:clap:

2 Likes

thank you for the opportunities @DougDawson .

regards,

4 Likes

Thanks for the fun @DougDawson :blush:

Good luck to all of you!!

2 Likes

Thanks for yet another opportunity @DougDawson !!

1 Like

Awesome @DougDawson!

2 Likes

Yes, og kush.

3 Likes

Yeah, I hate posting from my phone

4 Likes

Thanks Doug for a chance at one of my favorites.

2 Likes

Hey @DougDawson

The beans have arrived safe and sound on my birthday no less. Very much appreciated my friend.

HG

14 Likes

Happy birthday!

5 Likes

Happy birthday @Heavenlygoo !! what a nice present!! :gift:

3 Likes

I joyfully accept my abundance!

Thank you for your generosity @DougDawson very kind of you to be so relentless in your giving. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :green_heart: :+1:

9 Likes

That’s fantastic @Heavenlygoo , glad they made it safely to you. Happy Birthday bud :cake:
birthday

6 Likes

Congrats on the win @Rogue. :clap:
Happy birthday @Heavenlygoo! :birthday:
Thanks again Mr.D :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

kush

6 Likes

That is absolutely going to become my phone’s background now. Just the level of Kush I like. When you’re high enough to fold the dishes

4 Likes

Haha I was looking for another meme and found this one. Hahaha yeah the perfect amount to vacuum the lawn :rofl:

1 Like