Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 2

:fire: 🫘 :fire: Sweeet Win @Bobgrows

7 Likes

@misterbee I see #7 up above is for another banned member? I got curious as to how you put the “mister” part without “bee” on the end and it still coming up as a user.
That had my brain spinning for second until I clicked the name.

2 Likes

How can you be banned and still put your name in there…how can you be banned and still have access
Was the first one as well

1 Like

It wasnt the banned guy who did it. I’m thinking it was misterbee himself who signed up, But it put the other guys name up. Just has a bee symbol

3 Likes

@misterbee you did a typo

Sour bubble! Hope this rainfall of good seeds will never stop :smiley: Thanks for the game @DougDawson, and congrats for the molokai @Bobgrows

4 Likes

@DougDawson Are the collector cards still included for these?

2 Likes

I hope I haven’t been banned!!! My User Name is @misterbee, but sometime sign up as “mister :honeybee:”. Wasn’t aware of another " :honeybee:", thanks for pointing it out. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

got it, all fixed, thank you guys…

1 Like

@Bobgrows this must be nice to come home too?..lololol congrats on all the wins around the ste

5 Likes

Absolutely!
A very nice welcome home seeds from DD!
Thank you !

11 Likes

Whahoo, nice win on the Molokai Frost, congrats!
:grinning:
Thanks for the fun @DougDawson :+1:

6 Likes

Nice win @Bobgrows, woot woot :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thank you!
Yes those are a good win !! :v::green_heart:

10 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson … yum yum Sour Bubble you say? :yum: :herb:

Congrats @Bobgrows on the win… I know you’ll do those beans some serious justice!!! You grow girl!! Lol

7 Likes

Congratulations @Bobgrows …great win
And thanks again @DougDawson for making people happy

4 Likes

congrats @Bobgrows for sure a nice catch! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

thanks @Doug you sure make people happy! it has become a lovely routine :slight_smile:

good luck @all !!! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Speaking of sour bubble, mine landed last night. Thanks so much @DougDawson will be popping some on the next run. Pretty sure next run will all be stuff I got from overgrow. Now I just gotta decide what alls getting hit with that pollen. :pray:

14 Likes

That’s great @Sniklefritz, hope they grow well for you. :v:

3 Likes

OK, we.have a winner for Sour Bubble. It’s #31, @BuckeyeBeanz. Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

16 Likes