Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 2

Thanks so much @DougDawson :+1::+1::+1:
:peace_symbol::lobster:

1 Like

Who doesn’t love a good mystery? Main thing is it’s jaws so u know it’s :fire:. Good game of guess the strain. Thanks @DougDawson and thanks @JAWS

5 Likes

Thanks to the 2 great breeders !! @DougDawson & @Jaws

Jaws gear. His whole line up is great sounding.

2 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @Blackbeard on the win :trophy: for that Romulan strain nice grab buddy! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::ok_hand::+1::wink::tophat::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks a lot @DougDawson for a shot a the no name strain love :heart: it! :facepunch::tada::+1::ok_hand::face_with_hand_over_mouth::wink::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good :+1: luck to all! :wink::crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::confetti_ball::trophy::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Hey Doug does @Blackbeard get $48.00 dollars :dollar: on that win as well? :roll_eyes: 🫣 :flushed: :laughing: :rofl: :joy::sweat_smile:

Check out post #2809 :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Yup, given by the first of the typo police to report it, lol. :wink:

9 Likes

Come on man you know it was funny :grin:! Happens to even the best of us! :wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thanks for the congrats,
Good luck to everyone on the Jaws gear!!

Haha, I donate the $48.00 back to @DougDawson

6 Likes

I’ll take a run at these @@@

Happy end of December every 1

2 Likes

I love a good surprise.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

That’s why I made a joke, lol. Happens to me all the time :wink:

5 Likes

You are not alone :joy::joy::joy:, I am always editing later :roll_eyes::wink: after the fact! :facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Me too I type faster than I think sometimes :joy:

Thanks for this both @DougDawson and @JAWS

2 Likes

Me too, especially when using my phone. Sometimes though, I just leave the typo, since they can be funny.

3 Likes

As our friend @GallacreekD66 says, who doesn’t love a good mystery? Certainly no me!

Thank you so much, @DougDawson, for your continuous and overwhelming generosity!

Big congratulations, @Blackbeard!

What luck! My current favorite number is 67, and the next number when I entered was #67! Fancy that!

I surely I won’t forget you should I get to grow you! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

it so good to be back ! so congrats @ all winners i missed! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

thanks @DougDawson like always ! hope you and your family had a great christmas!!!

2 Likes

I love a good mystery :mag_right: :shark:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Ok folks, we have a winner for the pack of Jaws Forget Me Not seeds. It’s #29, @Jpaul . Congrats, send me your info to collect your prize.

30 Likes