Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 2

Thanks again DD!!
:v:

3 Likes

congrats @belleswell on your win! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

thanks @Doug of course

good luck @ all! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Thanks so much Doug. Your giveaways speak volumes in what a stand up guy and
generous soul you are. You are a great credit to the spirit of this forum. You’re an
outstanding member here and your giving spirit is contagious. I greatly appreciate
what you are doing and hope to pay it forward myself.
Sincerely,
Jeff

PM sent.

13 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson!!!

3 Likes

Thanks to both @DougDawson and @Barefrog. Awesome sauce and cool beans.
I tried to edit my above post to include @Barefrog, but it would not let me edit it to include my gratitude to Barefrog as well. Both you guys rock.
Click on my name in this link to get to my profile page with a bunch of songs.

:smiley: :guitar: :musical_score: :drum: :fireworks: :sparkler: :four_leaf_clover: :smile: :smile: :smile: :heart:

5 Likes

Thanks for the chance @DougDawson!

3 Likes

Congratulations @belleswell :partying_face:

Thank you Mr.Dawson!
:wink:

5 Likes

with baited breath i wait yes please

4 Likes

Good afternoon OG. We have a winner for the AoCalio. It’s #13, @Weednerd.Anthony . Congrats, send me your info to collect your prize.

24 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango ) @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @Franklin @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell
tenor (3) .

14 Likes

Ok, up for grabs today is a pack of Jaws Forget Me Not. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck all.

1. @amumayuk :canada:
  2. @SunGrown
  3. @DirtySlowToes :us:
  4. @Gadarien :us_outlying_islands:
  5. @Sdoyle
  6. @IKEA22
  7. @JOHN1234 :us:
  8. @calman1955 :us:
  9. @Conitl
  10. @harveest
  11. @Rhino_buddy
  12. @OG619
  13. @STIGGY
  14. @Barefrog
  15. @funkyfunk
  16. @GallacreekD66
  17. @havens4hawks :us:
  18. @Pawsfodocaws
  19. @Rogue
  20. @Piter :es:
  21. @Cannaology :us:
  22. @patsnumone
  23. @freed111 :canada:
  24. @keene
  25. @Cormoran
  26. @Dannyrawdog420
  27. @Kasper0909
  28. @Trae1170 :us:
  29. @ervasagrada
  30. @belleswell
  31. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  32. @luxton :canada:
  33. @smokekulture
  34. @Sincitytoker
  35. @I.am.human
  36. @Natea
  37. @Crawfish :canada:
  38. @Amendment3
  39. @OhNo555 :us: :comet:
  40. @XgrimmX
  41. @FPunk :brazil:
  42. @Big_Yeloe
  43. @LzBoy
  44. @Growgrassblowglass
  45. @Greenfingers :us:
  46. @Garcimore :fr:
  47. @Numbskullgenetics :us:
  48. @503BudMan
  49. @RadioWaves
  50. @stiffy :australia:
  51. @Gimme5minutes
  52. @dingys
  53. @TricycleOfDoom :canada:
  54. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  55. @MikeyMeteor
  56. @Terpsnpurps :us:
  57. @Villiager :eu:
  58. @OnePassionateGrower
  59. @m0sirys
  60. @Zolorp :us:
  61. @creatorknbsland :brazil:
  62. @DamnItsARunt
  63. @blowdout2269
  64. @Longtooth :us:

Add more numbers as needed.

54 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson and @JAWS!!

7 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson and @JAWS!!!

5 Likes

Congrats @Weednerd.Anthony!

5 Likes

Thanks for the chance @DougDawson and @JAWS!

6 Likes

taking the hot seat just cuz the name sounds intriging

3 Likes

Congrats on the win :trophy: @Weednerd.Anthony

4 Likes

Thanks for the shot @DougDawson and @JAWS

2 Likes

Out of likes currently thanks for all the congratulations and thank you so much for the opportunity to win @DougDawson ill DM you in a bit later today!

:heart::heart:

8 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson and @JAWS. You guys rock. Thanks again for the
opportunity to win a golden ticket to the chocolate factory. :guitar: :musical_score: :musical_keyboard: :heart: :heart: :smiley: :watermelon: :cherries: :rocket: :flying_saucer: :fishing_pole_and_fish: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :deer: :turkey:

6 Likes