Carleton music bar and grill

1 Like

The palace

2 Likes

Jerry’s pub

1 Like

The matador! That’s all for me for now lol

1 Like

Nope. The clues I have provided make it an easy google search if you search the right thing :wink:

1 Like

The Misty Moon?

9 Likes

It’s @Cormoran for the win on the AOC. Congrats

16 Likes

Halifax alehouse ?

1 Like

@Cormoran Wtg!! Came in kicking behinds!!! Congrats!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :sunglasses: :sweat_smile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :raised_hands: :exploding_head: :clap: :clap: :clap: :flushed:

Thanks again @DougDawson!!
:hugs:

1 Like

I was at this show, who knows, might be on camera somewhere in there.

12 Likes

Full disclosure, you completely failed to make that ungoogleable; I literally copied and pasted this into Google and the first result was that show, which was what I guessed. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

That’s why I said I gave enough clues. I figured someone would just google "where did Jeff Healey play in Nova Scotia and it’s the first answer, lol.

3 Likes

Ok, up next is a pack of Pot of Gold x Lashgar Gah / Trainwreck. Let me find a question.

8 Likes

Ok, let’s try this. You all are going to have to guess at this one. Be the first to correcty answer and you win a pack of Pot of Gold x Lashgar Gah / Trainwreck. When I was a kid we had 2 dogs that I grew up with. One was a hound, what was the specific breed of the other, lol. GO…

5 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::champagne::tada::balloon: @Zolorp on the win :trophy: for that Wedding Cake x Super Lemon Haze! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @DougDawson for a chance at the Road Kill Skunk :skunk:! :upside_down_face::star_struck::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all! :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::upside_down_face::star_struck::blush::clap::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes