Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 2

Well there you have it, @Sbeanonnamellow for the win on the Goji/Asad X Molokai citrus Kush. I love my Super Chicken.

21 Likes

Way to go @Sbeanonnamellow :seedling: beat me to it

3 Likes

As much as I enjoy seeds and collecting. If possible I’d like to pass these onto @Originalweedman.

@Originalweedman, I was wrong for criticizing you last month in this thread. It was rude or me to comment on your enthusiastic participation, I apologize for harshing your mellow. I said some hurtful things and I apologize for those too. You’re passionate participation around the forums and especially as they relate to blueberry is something that should be celebrated. Many blessings and much love

29 Likes

Well, isn’t that a turn of events. What say you @Originalweedman?

9 Likes

I said SEA DOO …Been a long day ,lol

4 Likes

Those are words that help a person grow… Kudos for inspiring me to be a better man.

8 Likes

He prob has me on ignore because I was an ass. Understandably. For shame me. Many blessings and much love

5 Likes

That’n was to easy for someone to search out on OG!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 2 - #3708 by Sbeanonnamellow This made me cry for the first time on OG.

6 Likes

No bud, this is a quote from @Sbeanonnamellow that you may have missed if you have him on ignore.

"As much as I enjoy seeds and collecting. If possible I’d like to pass these onto @Originalweedman.

@Originalweedman, I was wrong for criticizing you last month in this thread. It was rude or me to comment on your enthusiastic participation, I apologize for harshing your mellow. I said some hurtful things and I apologize for those too. You’re passionate participation around the forums and especially as they relate to blueberry is something that should be celebrated. Many blessings and much love"

9 Likes

No worrys brother , Was feeding my doug . I appreciate the text and got nothing but respect for u .

16 Likes

Was feeding your Doug? mutley2

18 Likes

I just saw that , I m pretty impressed by his kind words … I love this group and everyone in it . Takes alot of class to say things like that . Thats pretty cool

14 Likes

lol, UGHHH my dog …My minds on seeds ,lol Not great at multi tasking ,obviously…

5 Likes

Well, you are!! With a few mishaps though!! :sweat_smile: :flushed:

3 Likes

I do love to see folks working shit out, way to go gentlemen. So the question now becomes “do you want the strain he offered or would you prefer a different strain”? I hear you love blueberry. I can offer you some AK Bean Brains Blueberry Muffin x Vintage Blueberry?

19 Likes

That s so cool of u man, I appreciate the jesture . I got some beans for u . I ll DM u in alittle bit to get ur info…

6 Likes

I’m grateful for you helping me grow in these ways. Would totally cruise around on that two seater with you down the beach sharing bong rips and checking out the scenery. I’m totally imagining @DougDawson doing just that as he cruises on that sweet water sled. Many blessings and much love

4 Likes

Yeah , I ll def take em… Thats so cool man

6 Likes

Which ones bud, the Blueberry?

3 Likes