Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 2

Thank you for sharing, I bought a pack provided by @DougDawson and bought from @JohnnyPotseed and I can tell you I’m excited about this exquisite rarity.

4 Likes

@hawkman I added a period for you.

2 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::champagne::tada::balloon: @percyryan66 on the win for the C99! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks again @DougDawson for another shot at that C99 strain! :wink::facepunch::+1::champagne::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to everyone! :crossed_fingers::wink::facepunch::+1::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Way to go @percyryan66 … Thanks @DougDawson and all seed donors

2 Likes

WHAT!!!??? IM BEYOND STOKED!!!
THIS IS AWESOME…THANK YOU @DougDawson and EVERYONE AT OG FIR BEING THE BEST GROUP OF PEOPLE AROUND:)! I’ll message you details:)

8 Likes

That’s nuts huh? Thanks for being awesome

2 Likes

@DougDawson thank you for the chance at the C99.

regards,

2 Likes

congrats @percyryan66 on your win!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

thanks @Doug for another shot on those beans

good luck @ all!!! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Just wanted to take a moment and express my gratitude for this win last week. As someone who thoroughly enjoys adding seeds to the collection funds have been tight longer than I’d like and I haven’t been able to purchase and order more seeds for a while now.

These seed giveaways and sign-ups have helped immensely in allowing me to feel like I’m not missing out. Even the signups that aren’t won, just playing and participating is fun! Stoked for others when they win and when a win comes ones way to feel that enthusiasm from others is a treat in of itself. Thank you @DougDawson for the abundance of awesomeness of which you share. @OhNo555, @creatorknbsland, @MrGreenJeans, @Greenfingers, @jamMAKEcan, @Abbbian, @m0sirys, and @blowdout2269 it put a smile on my face to see your enthusiasm for this recent win. Wishing you all wonderful wins of abundance too! Much love

26 Likes

Happiness is contagious. :wink: …And fun to spread. BE A VECTOR!

9 Likes

I makes me just as happy to win as it does to see all win and the happiness and joy it brings them. Congratulations on your win again and continue to be happy for all! HELL YEAH! Just one long party. Let the good times continue to ROLL. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Thank you @Sbeanonnamellow for your positivity… whenever someone wins a pack of seeds, a possibility of unique plants or rare unicorns is born… long live Santa Maria and @DougDawson for the daily draws…

7 Likes

Ok, I absolutely love seeing pics of seeds I created being grown. Beautiful plants @Motaco , @MonasticDank and @Longtooth . Very cool, thanks for sharing.

LOL, on where? The call list?

Of course you can @Frosty78, you have been removed. :v:

You are quite welcome @Sbeanonnamellow and thanks for the kind words. I am glad it brightened your day bud. :v:

7 Likes

Ok, we have our latest winner for C99. It’s #35, @Crawfish. Congrats, send me your info to collect your prize.

23 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @MrGreenJeans @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @Franklin
tenor (3) .

13 Likes

Congratulations @Crawfish !!!
Good win!!

6 Likes

Yeah @Crawfish hope u enjoy sweet cindy

5 Likes

Ok, up for grabs today is… HMMMM, how about another pack of Romulan? Yeah, let’s do that. Sign up below for your chance, good luck everyone.

1. @SubzeroIceKold
  2. @freed111 :canada:
  3. @GallacreekD66
  4. @Kgrim :us:
  5. @Abbbian
  6. @Jim
  7. @Piter :es:
  8. @royal
  9. @amumayuk :canada:
  10. @jamMAKEcan
  11. @OnePassionateGrower
  12. @breadwinner
  13. @djtrip
  14. @Tuned :canada:
  15. @LzBoy :canada:
  16. @Greenfingers :us:
  17. @STIGGY
  18. @seeds2weeds
  19. @donuchee :us:
  20. @Bizzaro
  21. @Motaco
  22. @Tripl3fastaction
  23. @misterbee :us: ( :honeybee:)
  24. @illicitmango
  25. @Sdd420 :us:
  26. @imgrowingart
  27. @dingys
  28. @killabud
  29. @Crawfish :canada:
  30. @Cannaology :us:
  31. @funkyfunk
  32. @Sincitytoker
  33. @FeloniousMonk
  34. @Rogue
  35. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  36. @Natea
  37. @OhNo555 :us:
  38. @Uprangewilly
  39. @Sdoyle
  40. @Cybersmib :us:
  41. @calman1955 :us:
  42. @Sbeanonnamellow :us:
  43. @Juicyfruitman
  44. @kevinmalone
  45. @Not-Notjosh :us:
  46. @6u3m
  47. @MikeyMeteor n🇺🇸
  48. @I.am.human
  49. @420noob
  50. @m0sirys
  51. @RadioWaves
  52. @MrGreenJeans :us:
  53. @Blackbeard :us:

Add more numbers as needed.

53 Likes

Many thanks @DougDawson for the chance and for the giveaway!

2 Likes

Way to go @Crawfish

@Sbeanonnamellow . thank you for the love. Right back at ya…
@DougDawson . is 1 of many champion OG’rs
Way to go @DougDawson

4 Likes