Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 2

Thank you @dougdawson for a shot at the Molokai Frost.
Congtats @Natea on winning the Romulan. :fire: :fire: :fire:

4 Likes

Oh wow thank u so much @Natea u just made my day :blush: and thank u @DougDawson u make ppl happy everyday. Everyone here helps everyone else so much it’s truly a beautiful thing :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

i need this to complete my quest for the 5 Hawaiian varieties…i still need to grow some maui and puna, but i’ve smoked plenty in my lifetime. I’ve got kaui running at the moment, and i just germed a kona.

2 Likes

@Natea . awesome win enjoy…
@DougDawson . thanks as always

2 Likes

These sound very interesting to me, so I have to at least try my luck, thanks for a new chance to win these babies @DougDawson

Nice win @Natea and a very OG move. Congratulations @GallacreekD66. woot woot :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Add me too please!

1 Like

Awesome for @Natea and @GallacreekD66!

1 Like

Can u add me please

2 Likes

comgrats @Natea on your win! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

thanks @Doug for another chance on the Molokai Forest!

good luck @ all!!! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

To my call list?

1 Like

So glad to see this one come back around. I would LOVE to add this legendary strain to the stable. If I don’t win I’d like to offer the winner a trade. Is that bad form?

Let me know. But the offer is out there.

Thanks as always @DougDawson! I’ve been so impressed with the offerings lately. The Romulan and Cindy 99 have always been strains I’ve admired (albeit at a distance) but the Molokai Frost is one that has made the shortlist of varieties that I’m actively pursuing.

12 Likes

Congratulations :tada::champagne::confetti_ball::balloon: @Natea on the win for the Romulan strain. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks as always @DougDawson for doing this day in and out for all to enjoy! You 🫵 are relentless and make this a GR8 place to be! :facepunch::+1::hugs::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to everyone involved today! :wink::+1::crossed_fingers::facepunch::confetti_ball::partying_face::four_leaf_clover::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I concur @FeloniousMonk with everything you said…

Thanks again @DougDawson for everything you do and congratulations @Natea on the ever classic Romulan win!

4 Likes

Yes please.

2 Likes

Sure thing, I have added you to my call list. Good luck with the draws.

4 Likes

I have my lucky draws on. Hopefully they give me luck with my draws

5 Likes

@DougDawson
Seeds arrived in the States today.
THANK YOU for an awesome giveaway!!!

5 Likes

Nice win! Totally cool of you to pass to @GallacreekD66. Congrats buddy! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you @DougDawson :+1:

6 Likes

@Natea congratulations on your Romulan win! Much love

1 Like