Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 2

Ok, let’s go with another pack of.BMR seeds from.thr fem plant in my run. These are reg seeds. Sign up below for your chance, good luck all.

1. @blowdout2269
  2. @Sbeanonnamellow :us:
  3. @Abbbian
  4. @GEMI-CONNECT616
  5. @Sincitytoker
  6. @Sdoyle
  7. @CaptainNemo :es:
  8. @dingys
  9. @Natea
  10. @GallacreekD66
  11. @OhNo555 :us:
  12. @Illicitmango
  13. @splinter7
  14. @Weednerd.Anthony :us:
  15. @freed111 :canada:
  16. @Movement13
  17. @Dirtyskunkz
  18. @Sdd420
  19. @Zolorp :us:
  20. @LzBoy :canada:
  21. @punk77
  22. @OnePassionateGrower
  23. @Piter :es:
  24. @royal
  25. @GreenBhoy
  26. @kevinmalone
  27. @duo :canada:
  28. @Tripl3fastaction
  29. @cannaology :us:
  30. @STIGGY
  31. @TricycleOfDoom :canada:
  32. @calman1955 :us:
  33. @NDNCHILD :us:
  34. @funkyfunk
  35. @RadioWaves
  36. @Kasper0909
  37. @weedcvlt
  38. @Icon :us:
  39. @Kgrim :us:
  40. @Gimme5minutes
  41. @6u3m
  42. @FeloniousMonk
  43. @Tao
  44. @503BudMan
  45. @Bayarealivingsoil

Add more numbers as needed

44 Likes

It’s been a while since I said howdy brother.
Howdy @DougDawson !
:wave:t5: :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Hey brother, love the new t-shirt. How you doing?

6 Likes

I am doing very well. Thanks @DougDawson .
My daughter’s cancer surgery was FINALLY done and could not have gone better. The panel of oncologists that oversee future treatment decided the numbers were so good that she only has to check back in six months and take the thyroid pills the rest of her life since she has no glands now.
My health has improved to a point that I have been working my butt off around here and haven’t been on the forum as much lately. That’s a good thing. :slight_smile:
I hope you and yours are doing well too bro.

22 Likes

Hell yeah! Thank you @DougDawson
I really appreciate it.

And thank you so much @SativaKid . I have seen what people are growing on here from @SativaKid and these bad girls are going to the front of the line. Totally popping these asap.

4 Likes

That’s great to hear brother. I am doing great and heading away for holidays all next week. Going to the lake to celebrate my 34th anniversary
Weather is looking promising.

12 Likes

Nice tshirt @MoBilly looks really good!
And im glad to hear your daughter’s surgery went smoothly!

3 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::tada::champagne::balloon: @Uprangewilly for the win on the MOB fems! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @DougDawson for the opportunity today for the BMR seeds from the fem plant in your run! :partying_face::facepunch::+1::crossed_fingers::sunglasses::tada::peace_symbol:

Good :+1: luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :wink::partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::facepunch::sunglasses::crossed_fingers::v:

5 Likes

Good morning @DougDawson and thanks for the opportunity to run these babies!!

Peace

2 Likes

34 years! In today’s world that is an amazing run! You must have gotten lucky like I did. It took me two tries but I got it right the second time. It’s been just over 41 for my wife and I.
There’s nothing like being with the right person.

7 Likes

In at number one! Thank you Doug :+1:t2:
Happy anniversary!

Congrats on the win @Uprangewilly :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Heyyyyy congrats my man!!

7 Likes

Thank you very much. We, of course, are beyond ecstatic with the outcome! The doctors kept reminding us to not expect a perfect outcome due to the kind of cancer and how aggressive it was. Waiting months for the surgery and knowing just how quickly this cancer spreads was horrible. It all worked out so well though. I finally feel like I can relax some.
Thanks @Natea ! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yes sir, about as lucky as a person can get. Looking forward to the next 34. :v:

3 Likes

Next month my wife and I have been married for 26 year and we have been together since 1991, it is great to see longevity in a relationship that has stood the test of time. I to feel like I got my best friend for life. :sunglasses::partying_face::tada::wink::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Here’s to all of the, more than, fine wives out there! We men would still be living in caves (of course these caves would have an easy chair and a video game system lol) and eating cold Buffalo Pterodactylus wings for breakfast without you all…
:drooling_face:

9 Likes

@DougDawson Thank you, the bmr pollen and the SSDD arrived today :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fantastic l, glad they made it bud. Happy growing :v:

3 Likes

Paonia Purple Paralyzer. Going to seed it up with some God Bud.

28 Likes

Gotta love that PPP, nice plant @Motaco :v:

7 Likes