Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 2

Thank You @DougDawson for always being the most awesome of us all :sunglasses: :call_me_hand:t2: :tada:
Keep up the inspiring and admirable work💯
OG Rules :boom: Thanks everyone for the kind words,
these Romulan will definitely get the passionate growing treatment :drooling_face: :pray:t2:

14 Likes

@OnePassionateGrower

GREAT WIN…A TRUE CLASSIC!
(You will find a banger:)

Thanks @DougDawson for being so awesome you give me a reason to get up in the morning and see what’s going on:)
Thanks for making my days more liveable
And ROMULAN to boot, again!

Love it!!! Love all y’all OG’RS

5 Likes

@OnePassionateGrower - great win 00 now the fun starts --Happy Cultivation !!! Germinating first

2 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson … I need some quick reply for you… always thanking you … all the time… :joy: no seriously… thanks for being such a consistent good dude man… I truly wish I were able to do what you do… one day my friend!!

2 Likes

Wtg OPG, nice win! :partying_face:

Thank you @DougDawson. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @OnePassionateGrower on the win for that Romulan! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

Thank again @DougDawson for another shot at the Romulan in your GR8 giveaway today! :facepunch::wink::+1::upside_down_face::yum::partying_face::sunglasses::turkey::v:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all on todays long list! :joy::partying_face::+1::facepunch::upside_down_face::hugs::wink::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Sure would love this one in my box. Best of luck all around! Hope they go to someone that can grow them big and stinky!

Thanks @DougDawson!

4 Likes

Hey OG. We have a winner for the Romulan seeds. It’s #41, @OhNo555 . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize bud.

29 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @Franklin @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @Estacionsj @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman
tenor (3) .

18 Likes

Well since we had over 60 signups let’s go with yet another round of Romulan seeds :wink: Sign up here for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @anonymous4289
  2. @CanuckistanPete
  3. @Pleiochasium :us:
  4. @Kasper0909
  5. @dingys
  6. @donuchee :us:
  7. @misterbee :us: ( :honeybee:)
  8. @sunra108 :us:
  9. @Abbbian
  10. @zezozose
  11. @seeds2weeds
  12. @Jpaul :us:
  13. @Movement13
  14. @GEMI-CONNECT616
  15. @Blackbeard :us:
  16. @OG619
  17. @JustANobody :us:
  18. @amumayuk :canada:
  19. @imgrowingart
  20. @IKEA22
  21. @j0ebob :us:
  22. @ervasagrada :brazil:
  23. @MyrtleGrounds
  24. @Zolorp :us:
  25. @Ris
  26. @Bizzaro
  27. @mota
  28. @DEFSeeds
  29. @Ghost_Rider
  30. @GallacreekD66
  31. @FPunk :brazil:
  32. @Pannonian
  33. @Sdoyle
  34. @Trickster
  35. @Originalweedman :us:
  36. @MikeyMeteor
  37. @ThirdStone :us:
  38. @LzBoy
  39. @Estacionsj
  40. @illicitmango
  41. @STIGGY
  42. @FeloniousMonk
  43. @scotchlock
  44. @GreenBhoy
  45. @SonsOfAvery
  46. @6u3m
  47. @harveest :us:
  48. @Fela :eu:
  49. @StunFlower :canada:
  50. @Cannaology :us:
  51. @funkyfunk
  52. @mainerJ
  53. @keene
  54. @Rogue
  55. @tbone1
  56. @Piter :es:
  57. @TricycleOfDoom :canada:
  58. @RadioWaves
  59. @420noob
  60. @calman1955 :us:
  61. @BongThrasher
  62. @Adventuretime86 :us:
  63. @weedcvlt
  64. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  65. @Hashpants
  66. @HealingHerb :australia:
  67. @BuckeyeBeanz
  68. @Scootsmcgoo122
  69. @DrEvill :us:
  70. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  71. @m0sirys
  72. @Garcimore :fr:
  73. @Tuned :canada:

Add more numbers as needed.

56 Likes

Congratulations on the sweet win @OhNo555! A legendary variety in Romulan shared by a legendary member of the community @DougDawson. Many blessings to y’all! Much love

9 Likes

yeah, you joined while others were on it, it messed up the list

2 Likes

Thank you DD!!
:grinning: :warning: :notes: :guitar:

2 Likes

Take your time folks, wiki will be up until tomorrow so no need to rush the signups. :v:

11 Likes

It happens but you can edit @zezozose back into the #10 spot and take another spot yourself that should remedy the error. That might be their preferred number and had it first so seems like the proper thing to do from my perspective. Nice of you to point out the happenings. Much love

1 Like

Rut roh i got overwritten

Congratulations on the win @OhNo555.
Many, many thanks @DougDawson.

1 Like

Can’t see the errors from my mobile bud and have no idea how to do it and had no idea I took 10. Thanks I fixed it.

1 Like

Pretty sure you bumped @seeds2weeds off in your re-edit. Is it prompting you with the warning box about overwriting before submitting your edits? Much love

1 Like

Yea i readded myself back in at 11 hope that was the proper way to fix that im not sure

1 Like