Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

Can someone please post a comment in the FSFC thread? Can’t post my pollen giveaway until someone else posts, lol.

7 Likes

Wtg @Tracker! :+1:
Thank you Doug. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for doing these daily give aways, I always look forward to signing up. :clap::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Congratulations @Tracker for getting that dreaded #1 go for the win on that ‘LSD x Northern Berry’ strain you lucky :four_leaf_clover: Dog! :clap::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all in for the giveaway today, GO #5 :partying_face::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Congrats @Tracker I got a feeling those are going to be really good.

6 Likes

@DougDawson , what is this paonia purple paralyzer? It conjurs up thoughts of an elevated purple sativa but I really have no idea on this one

7 Likes

It’s a Colorado heirloom strain. It was my first preservation run. @Bobgrows grew them out and did a spectacular job. Check out her thread for some great pics. Here is a link to my run and the story of the strain.

16 Likes

thanx doug , that gives me some good afternoon reading :wink:

4 Likes

I have seen a number of people grow out these seeds now and all were extremely happy. This strain doesn’t disappoint.

8 Likes

I am going to throw my name in the hat for this one :slight_smile:

happy may long everyone

and thank you for the opportunity Doug☆

2 Likes

I’m covinced… I’ll join the fun this round hehehe

3 Likes

@DougDawson thanks for the opportunity at the pack of Paonia Purple Paralyzer. been wanting to grow this heirloom and try it for some time. I remember a couple years back this was in the co-op but it got missing some how, unfortunately. oh well, now it is here again!

regards,

4 Likes

Thanks for the shot at PPP @DougDawson ! Sounds like a real winner.

2 Likes

That was the reason I did the repro. Those seeds, along with many others, went awol with @MomOnTheRun . It was a bad time and we still don’t know what happened to that member. Still holding out hope that she is OK. I managed to aquire a few of the seeds and managed to cover both the original sign up list as well as a new list created in my run. Was great to be able to be able to at least replace one of the missing strains for the community.

10 Likes

Im in the US a few more words to get it to posts

2 Likes

Thank you for your generosity @DougDawson!

2 Likes

basically the same problem so I literally feel your pain… well just the back for me. :sweat_smile:

Eutierria. The mother of that cross works better than opioids. Look for the least citrus/orange leaning plants.

If you’d like to pm me your addy, I can send you some. :green_heart: :slight_smile: @STIGGY

@DougDawson :slight_smile: :v:

to be honest you can’t go wrong with swackhammer either. It’s really potent, probably high THC (but I never tested it so I can’t say for sure.).

Pics of the mother used in the Eutierria. Eutierria is (UBC Chemo x P98 Bubba) X Mac Stomper. (pics from a vid so they’re kind of blurry. But the vid is pinned on my IG.)

25 Likes

Thanks bud. Also for saving me another mailing, lol.

2 Likes

Good read!

1 Like

I really liked it. LOTS.
I made a cross of it with my Freakshow.

3 Likes

Ok. I can send you some beans for pain.

4 Likes