Durban Poison (closed)

If it’s cool with @G-paS I will take your spot. Don’t want to mess with her spreadsheet or anything.

2 Likes

All yours!

oh, are these? i think you’re right, checking back through the messages. i don’t know why this detail didn’t stand out to me before. i also have a handful of dutch passion durban poison seeds that was probably one of the first seed purchases i made some months back. so i will also be happy to give up my spot. i’m at TL2 #15.

1 Like

Not sure how I missed these,but best regards to those who made it ! Amazing to see the run !
Peace

1 Like

one year I would like to grow them
I’m sure he’ll hold up well heat in spain.

2 Likes

I bet his are good. I would love to be able to do some shopping over there. I grew some from Todd and it was a spot on beautiful haze. I even made a cross with it that is almost better, more modern.

I can’t wait to try these since I haven’t before. Thanks @Guitarzan! I haven’t seen you as much, but summer is so fast and busy here. I can’t stay on as long. peace

6 Likes

I put 2 of these outside this year on 5/27.

This one is about 4’ tall.

This one is a little over 6’.

The buds of these are monsters. They’re looking tasty. :slight_smile: They should be finished by the end of Sept. :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:
:guitar:

39 Likes

Looking good! Do you mind me asking your latitude? They look like they started flowering nice and early.
Thanks again!

4 Likes

I’m in Oklahoma, so we’re right around 36N.
:guitar:

9 Likes

WoW :astonished: She looks gorgeous ! Thank you so much @Guitarzan !

Please leave us a smoke report in the future :relaxed:

4 Likes

Nice and compact. Love it! I’m growing what i think is a wild Durban and I found the pheno used to make Durban Poison( though its not a keeper pheno). Very similar look to your top photo…

8 Likes

@Guitarzan Did you harvest these at the end of September like you planned?

3 Likes

distribution completed