Fantasy Island Biggest Loser Contest round #2 (Family members only please)

Thanks for the call out @shag ! But I feel I’ve already won enough wit my epic win! Don’t want to be greedy so let another islander have a chance at winning! I love this place you’re always looking out for us. Much love brother :fist_right::fist_left::desert_island::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Appreciate the heads up bro

3 Likes

I’m gonna pass on seeds. I’ve got shit loads I’ll never get to and as you know I’m about to start making seeds again. Gonna try to have Darlins Dawgs f2’s ready by August

11 Likes

Maybe filling wiki in order would make it easier to track. I am one you jumped numbers was well but is that making things more difficult to track?

2 Likes

this is awesome news brother.
You know I am already a fan of what you have already released so I’ll be following along :wink:
Might see you at the reunion this year but it will not be possible for me to travel with samples or I would bring some flower along. So … I hope you bring lots of motherless goat farms stash haha :rofl:

4 Likes

Thanks for the shout out @shag!!!
Been gone in the North country with the family for a bit and been out of the loop. Got signed up now!!!
Thank you!!!

3 Likes

hopefully everybody got signed up, you sure don’t want to miss out on this contest

1 Like

Last call for these members, please forgive me if you are signed up already, I did try to remove the names I saw signed up.
@ReikoX :us:
@DesertHeartGardens :us:
@Stankonia :us:
@SmackyMcSmackers :us:
@crownpoodle :us:
@avr1 :us:
@Dr.VitaminGreen :us:
@Kavman :us:
@beneficial :us:
@imstinky :us:
@Randar :us:
@LegsMahoney :us:
@Franknberry :us:
@misterbee :us:
@Maddawg :us:
@ABushOfKush :us:
@ShiskaberrySavior :canada:
@Kushking902! :canada:
@Qtip :canada:
@vincentadultman :canada:
@Mr.Sparkle :canada:
@chronix :canada:
@sedin :canada:
@alwaysnoob
@anon80198312 :uk:
@George :es:
@Pedro_Bann :australia:
@pine
@Albannach
@OriginalDankmaster96

11 Likes

This is a pretty cool idea for a contest! Thanks for the tag! I have been all over the place lately and didn’t even know this was going on lol.

3 Likes

Thanks for the call out, mind adding me to the list? @shag

1 Like

Passing not for missing he fun just cause i have too many damn seeds anyways :wink:

2 Likes

Sure pick an open number and I will add ya. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Looks like I already signed up :joy:

1 Like

I wish you the worst luck you loser. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

All y’all losers can just walk away, King Loser here. I got this.

Now that I’ve said something I’m going to be out first round, you watch! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

@NICO you have a special invite to this contest.
Please pick a number, if you are not able to enter it, I can do that for ya.
I will add you to the island family when I get some free time here.
Sorry I have not responded to your message, it is the holiday weekend. :partying_face:
I will respond properly to that here very soon.

3 Likes

Why can’t I find the wiki to sign up :cry:. Thought I did even joked about #69 being taken maybe I missed one?

1 Like

You’re on the wiki in the OP lol just not #69 @420noob

2 Likes

Sorry I’m slow on the draw these days. Thanks for looking out.

1 Like

Thought so ya #69 was chosen well before there was 69 people signed up! Lmao just had to point it out damn perverts everywhere​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Thanks @rhai88 thought I had and happy bday late

3 Likes