Fills 1st. IndoorGrow or the Zen of flying&growing weed :-)

:om_symbol:

Here a few picts to beginn with… Enjoy :slight_smile:

The warm wind from my tent blowing over a dutch house…

…

where it all started. 10 seeds in Root Devils - one dummy just to squeeze & check humidity.

The heat mat on some ceramic plates in my cupboard. Some wooden distance holders.

Day 7
8 out of 10 seeds made it… one of those not making it was the free seed from RQS…

:

Day 10

… more coming soo.

:helmet_with_cross:

21 Likes

Here some picts from day 11 and 13.

21 Likes

very nice my friend :slight_smile:

I will be riding along to enjoy your work

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

7 Likes

Right on man, best of luck on the grow

5 Likes

Awesome! It’s nuts to think that they’ll be filling up that room soon.

6 Likes

:seat: :popcorn: :movie_camera:

3 Likes

Good luck with your grow
Peace

2 Likes

Cleaned the tent - had my babies on REAL sunshine this morning ! For about 45 min. Should do them no harm, I suppose… Lack of knowledge I do most things by the feel. Like the distance between pot and light and top of plant to light. Been asking a seasoned grower - he told me it s all fine…

Had no electricity for about 90 minutes. It never ever happened in the last 8 years. I had the feeling to be in the Gaza Strip. Every night at 10 pm. the IsraHellis cut the current. Period.

Do you guys think that 90 min without “sun” yesterday will have any consequences ? Like all going hermie… what a nightmare…
Uploading…

4 Likes

I do not :smile: put them back on schedule and you are good

all the best

Dequilo

6 Likes

Day 14 :slight_smile:.

9 Likes

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Day 17 Picts of my “Royal Queen” - looks all well :om_symbol:

10 Likes

looking good watertank. Might want to uppot her. Shes ready n will explode in bigger pot. I would not sink the carton cell. Im pretty sure they say you can but dont. Itll hinder things. Roots will go through it but not easily as soil. Itll stall things n possible choke the plant.
But overall you have liftoff. Find your belt n get ready to buckle it.
Good to see you getting the grow on
I remember your first post.

4 Likes

Looks good! Keeps it up!

1 Like

this is exactly what I did, @rooted. Thank you for your comment !

I uppoted all the (hopefully) sisters of my Royal Queen… Looking good ! No issues getting rid of the carton thing. Some roots could be seen at the edges and bottom. So it was about time to give them bigger quarters…

Picts should not be taken with the light on. No rules without exception :wink: Didn t wanted to stress them more then absolutely necessary…

Here we go… Grow 1 - Day 18

The data on the white instrument is not correct. So dont panic… Temp is around 24-26c, humidity
between 52 to 63 %

High times ahead ! --peace–
.:helmet_with_cross: :om_symbol: :peace:

12 Likes

Thats hps over em now?

1 Like

I thought that green rag in one of your first pics was a lettuce. Companion crop!

that s right. I have only a small LED light. SANlight M 30. Good to get started.

Now there is a 400 W hps light shining…
https://www.fourtwenty.ch/led-leuchte-sanlight-m30_p-13559.html

As soon as I can afford, I will get some led lights. Until then, this bulb has to do…

4 Likes

Ok it looked like hps light.
I remember originally it was san light and old halide. Make sure you keep them watered and not too close to light. Theyre young n that light is intense. They will adapt n start showing off. Theyll be drying fast soon too. I run my 600hps about 3+ ft from younger plants.and thats in cooled box reflector Hps really shines in flower. Just make sure they arent tooo warm and dry at leaf surface or transpiration and growth will slow. You keep em watered n fed theyll adapt n eat it up.

1 Like

lol… I never had that thought :wink:

I do love vegetables but in a small grow tent 4x4 there is no space for vegetables…

No, the rag you re refering to is a kitchen towel. Humidity was low so I put a couple of wet towels in my garden :slight_smile:

2 Likes