Curse of the hulk

it looked like you had in the picture but that could just be the way that bundle of a plant looks

2 Likes

Yeah I know that moby dick is a beast but 1 plant.i just have been doing a lot of LST.

2 Likes

I did a little work on it hereā€™s a better picture.

7 Likes

looks good brother just let them ride plants are looking good and you cant sweat the small stuff i learn something about this plant every grow without fail its half the fun grow on man

4 Likes

@Gaz29, I have 3 lights. They are a 1200 watt king, 1000 watt king and a 600 watt bestva all are full spectrum. Only have one tent at the moment. Now Iā€™m wishing I had 2 lolā€¦

3 Likes

What do you guys think about me topping them? I wanted to await for your opinion before I do anything drastic. Thanks for your opinions, suggestions, and advice!

3 Likes

Topping them would make them even wider and bigger. You got 5 of them in one pot. Make them skiny and tall so you minimize the overcrowding IMO :slight_smile: good luck

2 Likes

@Fisch I do not have 5 in one pot. That is one plant only. I would never plant more than one in a pot. Sorry for any confusion. Am I missing something? Iā€™m confused now. That is the second time thatā€™s been said.

4 Likes

Donā€™t top autos, itā€™s almost never worth it and the window in which you could have done it has long passed.

They look to be doing fine. I wouldnā€™t worry about your pot size/amount of soil as I and others grow our autos in even smaller volumes of medium than you are. Yes it will limit plant size but it looks like you will have plenty of good tops which should produce! Your pots will also allow the roots to air prune which will increase root density overall and help give them some ā€œroomā€ to spread out.

Follow @toastyjakes advice and fold down them sides, you got some mini bushes there and the pot walls are blocking air getting to the center of your plant.

6 Likes

Thanks for the advice everyoneā€¦ it is appreciated!

2 Likes

The pic in post 24 makes it look like multiple plants. After reading the responses, I realize itā€™s just how the branches have spread out. I agree with the crowd. Just flip them at 5 and ride it out until autos finish. Itā€™s always a learning experience with every grow.

3 Likes

So I took some advice and folded the pots down. Hereā€™s a pic of today.

Thanks overgrow members! Your help has been much beneficial.

8 Likes

Hereā€™s a look at 4 weeks.

9 Likes

Looks like the monsters have came alive !

5 Likes

there ya go!

with the sides folded, now you should have some great air movement around the bottom leaves and they gonna pop! lol

3 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior lol yeah they are doing good. . @toastyjakes yes thanks for the advice with that. It is going to help a lotā€¦ The blueberry is little but thatā€™s alright. Now the back 2 are bruce banner. I was thinking maybe 6 weeks veg, instead of 5 to let them get a little bigger. What do you guys think? Iā€™ve never grown cannabis before so I canā€™t really picture in my head the growth they will have during flower. Plus, I wanna let my moby dick get a little more light since itā€™s an auto. So do you think it would be a good or bad idea to wait 2 weeks instead of one to flip them?

2 Likes

Hereā€™s an up close of moby.

4 Likes

@Esrgood4u I apologize, as I didnā€™t really see what you had said until now when I was going through to see if I remembered to like everyoneā€™s posts. So thatā€™s what Iā€™ll do. I didnā€™t want to flip them in one week because I thought at least one would be too small. I was not sure how itd affect the plants before I realized you said thatā€¦ anyways, you guys have a hell of a weekendā€¦ itā€™s already the weekend for me cause school is out.

5 Likes

Do you know how much the Bruce Banner stretches in flower ā€¦? I would flip in a week and put the biggest plants either at the back or the sides n smaller ones in front ( soā€™s the bigger plants donā€™t have all the light )ā€¦
But itā€™s up to you when you want to flip em , btw all looking really good, keep feeding your autoā€™s veg- feed for a wee while til any stretch is done and onto bloom nutes when at a couple of weeks flowering ā€¦
Anyway youā€™re doing well and if any problems occur whilst flowering then post here and someone will help.!
Happy growing,
Gaz

5 Likes

@Gaz29, no I have no idea how big bruce banner gets. I have never seen them grown. I just thought it sounded like a cool strain name. Lol. Ok Iā€™ll probably flip them in a week maybe a little longer. I suppose Iā€™ll just play it by ear. When I feel the bruce bannerā€™s are big enough, Iā€™m going to flip those 2 fine ladiesā€¦ thanks again, @Gaz29 and everyone who takes the time to read what I post and comment. It is much appreciated. I love this forum lolā€¦ BTW, I ordered a dehumidifier so I donā€™t have to worry bout bud rot. Itā€™ll be here in 2 days.

5 Likes