Curse of the hulk

Great! Where do I go to order some? @ReikoX

3 Likes

just print out that picture and stick it to your watering can. Bam! Instant Litfa.

7 Likes

HaHa! Cute you guys! Itā€™s an acronym LITFA ā€œLeave It The Fuck Aloneā€

3 Likes

Now does anyone have a dehumidifier for a small grow tent theyā€™d recommend? I bought this but itā€™s not really cutting it. Thatā€™s what I get for being cheap. Lol.

3 Likes

Whatā€™s your budget? Iā€™m looking for one too. Iā€™ve seen good things talked about the ones with an adjustable control over the humidity. Occasionally one is pretty cheap, but on average itā€™s looking like around 150 for a good one

Hereā€™s one for around 70 I found. Most reviews love it. Letā€™s see if someone else can set us both in the right path if this wonā€™t work for your needs

Also try the damprid buckets. I used them last grow and it dropped the humidity to the low 20s from high 80s in a day with 4 in a 8x10x10 room.

2 Likes

@OniTenshuā€¦ thanks. I might just try that $70 one. Iā€™m going to read reviews and Iā€™ll decide after.

2 Likes

It seems like a good one for the price. The only other decently reviewed ones are 150+. Thereā€™s no option for a hose attachment on this one though. Thereā€™s very few bad reviews. Enough that they redid the description to specify that you have to set the Rh% to below your humidity or it wonā€™t dehumidify properly or at all. Itā€™s ideal conditions are what you want to grow weed anyways. 80f and 60% Rh. At least until flower when you want to decrease it to avoid budrot or mold issues high Rh can help trigger.

3 Likes

So I decided to go ahead and flip themā€¦ fuck it. I think the BBā€™s have gotten big enough. They were all planted on November 8th. Also, Iā€™m pretty positive I figured out what was wrong with moby. I believe, from my research, that its magnesium deficiency. Some tips are burnt, and the drooping of the leaves. Also one of the stems was reddish purple, and their were leaves on the bottom that started turning yellow. And on the bruce banner, the leaves turned yellowish red in one spot. So, Iā€™ve watered with Epsom salt and made a spray solution as well. Happy TGIF OGers. Smoke and grow on.

Edit to say F*** that dehumidifier I bought. Humidity is at 72%. Need one bad but am broke now lol.

4 Likes

I feel that. My budget is practically 0 always. I make do, but the occasional 10 that lands my way every couple of weeks helps me try and save up.

I wish I was healthy enough for a hard-working job. I canā€™t lay down without pain let alone break my back thatā€™s already fucked up bending over backwards for minimum wage and have no money left and be quickly wasting away. I last 3 months without someone to push me longer before I either collapse or have to quit before I go crazy at work. Once I start to swear at my managers I hand in my 2 weeks. Iā€™m a psycho, so I have to be careful when I get angry like that.

3 Likes

As you can see, moby is looking better now. I hear ya about getting mad though. I have a long fuse, but when I get mad I get really really mad.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve had to make my fuse longer. As a kid it was so short it may as well have been flash paper.

4 Likes

So this day 2 (I think, a lot is going on in my life atm) of them being under 12/12.

It is going well. i watered with nutes and Epsom salt this morning. Iā€™ll see how they respond. Iā€™ve done my part. Time to find some LIFTA and check on them in a couple days. That is if I can avoid the temptation of spending every moment of the day with my girls. Lol.

6 Likes

Ok, so I bought 2 of that moisture reduction bucket of crystals last night at Walmart. My humidity to day has been between 45 and 55% all day, at least the 3 times I checked on them. So, thanks for that suggestion. I do appreciate it. And hereā€™s a pic I think this afternoon. This is day 39 from planted. Smoke and grow on OGers!

6 Likes

Damprid is great though a bit on the costly sideā€¦now you have the container and its winter, go buy some ice meltā€¦cost ~$1 per pound. There are many brands available and they all work as the main ingredient is calcium chloride :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks @MomOnTheRunā€¦ I purchased a 25 lb bag from Amazon this morning. So I held off on bloom until today, at least for moby dick xxl. The other 3 are getting no bloom yet. Iā€™m waiting about 2 weeks from when they start to flower as suggested above. My blueberry is still small small compared to the other 3. Hey though, for a transplant, sheā€™s not doing too shabby. :wink:ā€¦ hereā€™s a pic this morning. Day 40 I believe.
Mobyā€¦

Blueberryā€¦

Bruce Banner

4 Likes

Hi @Brandon7467
Looking at your most recent picsā€¦
I am not certain, but it appears that you have some powdery mildew gaining a foothold on your plants.
I hope I am wrong.

2 Likes

@Calyxander, I had just done a foliar spray. So maybe thatā€™s what you are seeing? But you got my attention lol. Iā€™m headed back to the patio to look.

2 Likes

Damn, I hate that there is a limit on likes. I still have 6 hours before I can like anythingā€¦ updateā€¦ I looked at them and couldnā€™t see anything that looked like powdery mildew. I got really scared for a minute, 2, or 20 lol. I was like NO, NOT MY BABIES!!@ LOLā€¦ anyways thanks for that though because it got me a little alert and I appreciate the sincere help. I really do. Everyone here is freaking awesome!! This is how the whole should be, cool, chill, mellow, and stoned lol. Anywho, Iā€™m rambling so have a good day everyone! Smoke and grow on!!!

3 Likes

So, that post this morning made me nervous. I made a foliar spray with hydrogen peroxide. I applied already just to make sure. I donā€™t suppose itll hurt anyā€¦

2 Likes

Just be careful with that onešŸ˜… I had to learn the hard way it can hurt if itā€™s too concentrated or applied too often

1 Like