First Octopot Grow!

Wrapped another grow up, starting to have more than I can use :rofl:.

Got 2 full 64 oz. jars of larf for edibles and about 10 oz. of bud from the Wedding Cake Auto into the 1lb. Grove bag.

14 Likes

How do you like the grove bags vs jars? Guessing theyre good or you probably wouldnā€™t use emā€¦ :laughing:

My harvest is coming soon, and havenā€™t decided on bags vs big jars yet.

4 Likes

Definitely the bags no more burping and watching them. dry, it throw in the bag forget it.

5 Likes

So Iā€™m almost ready to harvest my 1st grow, any advice on what size bags I should get? Have no idea how much Iā€™m going to yield.

1 plant is in beast mode, the other is doing good. Just no where near the size of the big one. Lolā€¦

2 Likes

Nice!

You want to keep about 25% of the bag free so air can circulate.

1 Like

I couldnt decide, so i got like 10 of 4 different sizes :crazy_face:.
This thread might be helpful :v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Is Grove still charging the equivalent of a prostate exam for shipping?
Iā€™ve got thier stuff and its good, but theyā€™re gang-raping people with thier HUGE markup on Fed Ex shipping. If you call Fed Ex to get pricing, youā€™ll see.

A very unethical company, no doubt. Its a shame, really. How un-American, especially in these shit times.
All I can tell anyone is, buy a shitload from them if youre gonna buy. Make that shipping count.

2 Likes

I made it worth my while. And have no complaints :v::sunglasses:

1 Like

No idea man I buy them all from Amazonā€¦ free shipping

1 Like

Title is a little off now :rofl: I think this is gro number #6 in the octopots.

New grow. 1 week old.

Bruce Banner Auto from fast buds.

Fist time growing this strain, not sure what to expect, I donā€™t research themā€¦more fun to just see what happens.

This is the first bean that I have not soaked for about 2 days before planting, this bean went straight from package to jiffy puck.

4 Likes

Top to bottom is 1 wk, 10 days and yesterday which was about 2.5 wks.

Still debating on topping this auto. Sheā€™s looking very healthy, so if sheā€™s still doing this well in a week Iā€™ll likely top.

I normally just LST autosā€¦sensitive little bitches that they are. :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

Sheā€™s looking super healthy so I decided to top her today.

In just a day and a half, leaves have worked their way out of the bag from pic above.

7 Likes

Couple days later, she really took the topping, growth is exploding in that area. Really like the way sheā€™s growing, short bushy, close node lengthā€¦maybe a trait of bruce banner?

4 Likes

Coming along really nicely at 23 daysā€¦ I like the way sheā€™s filling out.

Depending on how Iā€™m feeling, physically ā€¦this might be the first plant I do nothing to and just let her go.

PPFD itā€™s just over 500 currently.
PH holding steady at about 6.1
This gallon was her first feeding maybe a quarter teaspoon of Cal mag and half a teaspoon of food.

8 Likes

I think Iā€™m at about 5 to 6 weeks, havenā€™t done anything with it except water at at this pointā€¦ Lots of fā€™d up Life shit going on at the moment.

Iā€™ll be back in the hospital in about 3 weeks for a few days, maybe a week, Iā€™m going to fill it to the top and hope for the best until I get back home.

The little bud leaves are already covered thick with frost, first time growing a Bruce Banner Auto.

8 Likes

Your finger tips are clawing ?

Ppm/ec buildup in pot

1 Like

Thanks man! I noticed that when I fed her earlierā€¦ Iā€™ll check those numbers in a bit.

So far the shortest Iā€™ve had an auto grow.

Maybe BB is a shorter stockier Auto.

1 Like

Was starting 3 pics up on
Left and new top growth in middle

Blueberry in mix = lighter feeding

2 Likes

Bruce Banner Auto

And thanks never knew that definitely want to try some blueberry plants in the future something fruity and tasty.

1 Like

Lol sorry Iā€™m bouncing to and from different topics : )

1 Like