First Time (growing legal that is)!

Hey Bro!

Loving the pink pistils!!

That’s a shame about the powies bud rot, the others are looking great!

Sounds like you have plenty to keep you busy down there.

Happy you got the phone fixed so I can see the progress.

Enjoy your Sunday!!

Cheers!!

6 Likes

Happy Easter everybody! Dont eat too much candy.:rabbit2:

3 Likes

LSD x Blue Sunshine pollinated with Blue Moon Rocks pollen.

9 Likes

Another Monday! Cicada’s are singing, 80 degrees @ 9am!

Upper greenhouse is about to get filled uP again today. Too many 3 gallon pots in the E&F tables.

A few of the one-off’s…

And the Sea of Green is coming along! Not too bad for a first try. Wish I’d set up for a second, higher screen, but it’ll be what it’ll be!

Okay, discovered a shitload of mealy bug that got started (probably) long ago. Think I’m gonna be choppin’ a lot today! The Goji are all starting the bend over so heavily I’m afraid they are gonna snap stems soon. Almost finished clearing out the drying tent and it looks like just in time!

:call_me_hand:

16 Likes

And the fun begins. Hand cramps and all. Looks great bud.

4 Likes

You’re definitely cultivating some happiness right there.

4 Likes

Whoops, fell asleep before I had time to post last night!

Here are two of the Mutant Meat Breath females…

A few random shots…

The Screen of Green Bro-Science experiment…

It’s Doc-Day here so not gonna have much time today. Hopefully catch you all this evening.

14 Likes

Running hard and still hot as hell!

Starting off, here’s Old Silver Thai

Leaf shot;

Corey Heime x Blue Kush

@Jimdoors The Durban Venom are starting to fill in

A shot of the “V” venom plant top. No sign of the pink pistils on this one.

Here’s the top of the larger, next gen Faux Mac1 x Ashava Valley Cheese

Part of the New line uP

Powie’s @BobbyBudz

And one of the Peshawar Joe’s moved up from the ebb & Flow tables.

Well, a few of the Goji OG’s are just getting too thick for their stems. Fortunately, I just cleared the drying tent out, tossed all the useless old pollen tubes and got it ready!

I’m gonna have to cut some of the Powie Wowie’s as well, budrot struck and I don’t want to risk the cotangent! The Original Haze re-vegged clones have responded to getting moved up out of those 1 & 2 gallon pots to the 3 gallons by turning back into green plants again! Only one is still looking a bit yellow.

Okay, lots still to do and think I’ve still got 30 more minutes of sun!

18 Likes

What a selection! That o Haze has been around for a while now TL! You might have to make some seed from it this round. I hope the Doc trip was a positive experience for you!
:v::canada:

6 Likes

Whoops - Stoner move! 555! Yo @Budderton yeah, those O Haze haze been around the block a few times! Unfortunately, the only male O. Haze I had got fed to the chickens about 18 months ago! :rofl:

6 Likes

great looking colas there @Tlander!

That’s a shame about the powies but hey you will have another full tent of drying buds!!

I got 3 more of your Mac x ashuna valley cheese to pop so I have a total of 5 seedling now I believe along with a few others you sent for the next pheno round… super excited.

Keep on OGTW!

Cheers bro!!

4 Likes

Hump Day! Started trying to transplant a few more of the 3 gallon into bigger bags. Bad idea! They need another week or two to better rootball. Hoping I didn’t damage the Old Silver Thai, The ACE Zacatecas Tribute and the Powie Pineapple that I tried. (That’s the PP in the white bag)

The Peshawar is still looking happy in the new bigger bag. Noticed it was a bit droopy today and gave it another soaking.

Spotted a ‘different’ species of mantis today, quite a beauty!

This one’s getting pretty close to choppin’ day @BobbyBudz

@Jimdoors

Gotta grab some grub! Have a great middle-of-the-week!

16 Likes

Amazing, as always.

7 Likes

Whaaaahhooooo! Big Thanks to @BobbyBudz and @THCeed ! Thank you guys! :pray:
Safe landing! I was starting to get concerned…been waiting on a load of different cards but nothing had shown up for weeks now.

15 Likes

I am so happy they landed, was just getting ready to try to pull together a replacement batch. That Powie Poison saves marriages. When she says, “you don’t talk to me enough, I never know what you’re thinking.” Half a joint of poison and you can’t shut up. Two hours later she’ll be like, “okay I’m sorry, I really didn’t want to know everything you were thinking.” Problem solved.

12 Likes

It is about time, awesome.

8 Likes

Holy crap, I’ve got 3 envelopes that have been in limbo since Feb. Not having much luck sending to that side of the globe TL. I think I’ll put a couple more into the system and see if they make it.
:v::canada:

10 Likes

Think Tlanders mail box is going to need an upsize. I got 3 packs waiting to land for you, sounds like others loading it up as well.

Always love to see what your up to on your island. Much love, all the best :v:

10 Likes

@Budderton @Wizdom Big THANKS guys! Well, it looks like the postmark on @THCeed 's card is Feb 27th, so it definitely took it’s time getting here! Guess I’ll tell the guys we need to keep on mixing more LS mix tomorrow morning! :pray:

8 Likes

Your choices are, try to sneak under the radar for a reasonable amount of postage, or pay 5x as much with tracking. both have their down-sides

5 Likes