Fog Dog Auto Fem Giveaway Part 2 *closed*

Awesome :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

SnowDogs uhm,ā€¦ I mean, FogDogs on their last leg. Likely to harvest by next weekend? Laid them over a bit to expose lower bud site.

Grow4th!!!

19 Likes

13 Likes

My plant went near 90, not alot of amber but still pretty intoxicating with little couch lockā€¦ I think. :wink:

But Iā€™m wondering if the lack of amber in my case is because it ran 24/0. Iā€™ll chop at all cloudy also if amber is lacking and itā€™s up there in the day count.

3 Likes

So iā€™m thinking, i see a need for more of these beans. Iā€™m guessing there will be none coming nowā€¦

I would personally step up however i have two issues. I failed my first and last reversal this past fall, and i wont be able to pop any beans till June at the earliest.

I have an idea for a solution, iā€™ll give up my only pack of 3 beans to an experienced reversal grower. Someone who has the time and room to reverse one and pollinate the other two. (I think thatā€™s how it would work yes?) Volunteer would need to start asap and document the grow with regular updates, this would benefit many here with a few thousand beans i figure.

Anyone?

2 Likes

I believe this strain is actively being sold and marketed by Mark on Strainly. Something like 60 bucks for 50 beans; ideally we would ask the breeder before reproducing a line that theyā€™re still selling.

10 Likes

There will still be the giveaway of the Fog Dog by Corey . More comingā€¦

8 Likes

Iā€™m not familiar with Strainlyā€¦ and did not realize he was a legitimate business and not a pollen chucker like most of us here. Out of respect Iā€™ll void my offerā€¦

Although honestly I dont see much harm in producing a small amount of beans to a smaller group for non profit. Thatā€™s minuscule impact but I get the opposing view 100%ā€¦ all good.

4 Likes

Itā€™s really about courtesy. I am reproducing BOG strains but have a quote from BOG himself saying he is ok with it. As long as they are not sold as BOG beans and since they will be F2ā€™s given out for free itā€™s totally cool. A quick message to Mark is all it would take, I doubt he would object to you F2ing some seeds to give out. If you like I can provide his number or email. He is a super cool guy and easy to talk to.

7 Likes

Thanks Doug, but I dont see the need. @Bobgrows dropped info just above that negates the need. Recipients can reproduce on their own with another roundā€¦

In my mind I was picking up the slack, while not knowing it was already taut. :wink:

4 Likes

No worries bud, just thought I would offer up the info. I called the guy once and ended up chatting for 3/4 of an hour about many things. Super nice guy.

6 Likes

What happened to @Corey? I heard he was suspended. Howā€™d that happen?

2 Likes

Not exactly sure, but you are correct. There was a weird night where some odd posts came from him . Seemed like he was in need of help or something. I PMā€™d him to see what was up. But 3-4 mins later everything was removed and his thread said he was blocked

7 Likes

As @TopShelfTrees1 mentioned, there were some posts he made asking for help and posting his Venmo account info. I tried speaking to him in a PM about what he needed but soon after he was banned. I believe he was in a PM with the MODs but what happened in there specifically is only known to them. I still have contact with him but donā€™t want to pry regarding the specifics.

7 Likes

Thx. I wasnā€™t a part of any mod actions or PMs. Sometimes the mods will include leaders in a PM but not before permission is given by the member.

Is it temporary? Hope it all works out.

3 Likes

I donā€™t think itā€™s temporary, what he showed me was a ban until 3022 so 1000 years. I donā€™t know who was in the PM with him nor what led to his ban specifically so I canā€™t speak to that. He is doing fine though, spoke to him yesterday.

12 Likes

Thatā€™s all that matters.

9 Likes

Iā€™m so glad to hear that brotherā€¦ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Damn , didnā€™t realize it was permanent. That sucks. Iā€™m glad to hear heā€™s all good thanks @DougDawson :pray:t2:

4 Likes

So, If he dies and is resurrected, he canā€™t come back to OG??? That sucks!

5 Likes