fr0g_D's Grow Diary - Brian Berry Mountain Menthol, Sweet Tooth #4

Okay, so I just got off the phone with Bogey my grow buddy. He pulled out his journal and confirmed the cross on Lost In The Woods. I had a cross we had made of a killer Grape Lifesaver pheno and K2 f1’s that I was gifted by some kind soul on Overgrow, he popped some Lifesaver and got a male so we crossed him with the LS x K2 so that gives us.

Lifesaver x K2 x Lifesaver

A little info on K2 over at Seedfinder.

4 Likes

That’s a good idea. I have some small binder clips I use on my hard pots. The velcro is just nice and easy to work with on the regular fabric pots. I’m still on the fence with the radicle bags.

4 Likes

Whooo boy! I just about screwed the pooch this evening. Finally remembered to pick up some distilled water to calibrate my ph pen for its first use. I ate dinner, smoked a fatty with The Frog in my pocket and went to work calibrating the new pen, and proceeded to tend the ladies. The thing is, I forgot to ph my nutrient solution. Oops! I read a little that was left in the jug and it read 3.94. Fuck around man, a quick flush was done with ph’d water and the run off was right at 6ph. I’ve been feeding at 5.7ph so I think that will be ok. If they look bad in the morning I will flush again. Crisis averted, hopefully.

5 Likes

Just a little update on the ladies. They survived the near catastrophe from the other night. I fed them cogo’s at 7 and 7, at ended up being a concentration of about 1100ppm with a ph of 5.8 two gallons total between the 6 of them. I also trimmed up their undercarriages.

The Frog in my pocket decided to runs some autos in our other tent so I may have to take some measures in the way of more AC. That other light and tent is getting it pretty warm in the room where the tents are.

Sweet Tooth #4 - 1

Sweet Tooth #4 - 2

Sweet Tooth #4 - 3

Brian Berry Mountain Menthol - 1

Brian Berry Mountain Menthol - 2

Brian Berry Mountain Menthol - 3

Group shot of the trim job.

Ya’ll be good to one another!

fr0g_D

6 Likes

Looks like they’re going to be just fine @riahgorl_1. Beautiful young’uns!

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

It does not look like bud rott to me either…

I would use a shop vac haha…I have had success battling mites near the end of a pull, using one. It kept them at bey.

I too am interested in the Sweet Tooth…I have grown it in the past, and have a cross of it going right now, called Blue Tooth.

K.

4 Likes

Thanks man, I can’t wait to finally sample some!

Man it took me a minute figure out what you were talking about, two weeks or so ago seems like a long time with all the indoor struggles I’ve been having. :wink: That Sweet Tooth is stanky with a little stem rub, I can imagine the outcome and really can’t wait.

4 Likes

Yeah, I have grown #4…It smells and tasted like Cotton Candy… Very nice smoke. I wonder what the CBD% is in it though?

K.

1 Like

What makes you wonder about the CBD% is it couch lock or what? I tried some 1:1 called Royal Highness and it was couch locky as all get out.

1 Like

I can’t remember…I think it was decent THC%…around 20%…But have recently seen a strain crossed with it, that had a higher CBD%… It must have been the crosses genetics that spiked the CBD.

K.

1 Like

Alright folks, I was hoping to pot these up out of their 1 gallon Radicle Bags into 3 or 5 gallon ones this weekend buuuuuuuut, the roots have gone nuts, they are coming out the sides and bottoms of the pots so I’m afraid if I try to do that I will do more harm than good. What do you coco guys think?

Here is a group shot for your viewing pleasure. Brian Berry Mountain Menthol on the left and Sweet Tooth #4 on the right.

Bushes.

Ya’ll be good to one another.

fr0g_D

6 Likes

I would transplant them. You wont do much more damage than the air pruning. It will likely encourage new root growth as well.

7 Likes

What he said @riahgorl_1. Give those kids some new shoes! Nuttn but love…

1 Like

New, larger Radicle bags are on the way, They’ll be here mid week most likely. Tomorrow I plan to take clones from these ladies and thin them along the bottom again. Later in the week when the bags arrive I’ll up-pot into 3’s or maybe 5’s and then flip next weekend. I’m ready for some flowers!

Group shot BBMM on the left SWT#4 on the right.

fr0g_D

7 Likes

Diggin your digs frOg…

Your ladies look to be loving life…

K.

1 Like

That’s some broadleaf beauties. “I like broad leaves and I cannot lie”

3 Likes

You ever wish you had a bigger space? Man I do! So, life got in the way and I didn’t get around to taking clones this weekend therefore I have decided Thursday is the day. I am going to bring them out of the tent trim them up and take a bunch of clones.

All three of the ST#4’s showed me preflowers today so that’s a thing, I think BBMM - 2 is a male he has what looks to be tiny balls forming and he’s the obvious winner in the height category, anyhow as soon as I am sure I will seal his fate.

Ya’ll be good to one another!

fr0g_D

6 Likes

We decided to stay in from the festivities today so when this evening rolled around I decided it was time to take some clones and defoliate these fatties a little bit.

We ended up with a pretty good pile of trimmed up suckers and fans from underneath

Here’s the group shot after. We’ve got the cloner bucket full of clones and a bunch more ready to go but I forgot I was out of cups to put them in so they’ll have to wait until tomorrow.

fr0g_D

9 Likes

Great stuff, I knew someone had sweet tooth. It’s nice to see it flourishing. I decided to take the indoor leap. Finally types in overgrown and was like holy shit we’re back in business. Wish I woulda came here before I blew the last of my money before my body shut down.

I need to do some.massibe defoliation. 6 Plants in a 4x4 with6 cups. W TF. I got enough light. Hopefully I don’t fun outs vertical room. I’m not a week into 12/12. Thanks for checking me out. Keep that ST going! We need some Boggle gum! Who’s got original stock? Have a good one.
-J

4 Likes