Free Jamaican Lambsbread (Vibes Collective)

@Roms - fantastic !!!

Love the old school Jamaican !!!

keep up to good work :wink:

2 Likes

Beautiful plants, whatā€™s the flower time on these girls?

2 Likes

@Roms thats neat to see the term kingsbread being used. Iā€™ve only heard that from a few people and heard that it was second harvest from a lambsbread plant after being kept and regrown a second season.

11 Likes

Very very cool! Looking forward to this one very much! Love it!

1 Like

really nice to see brother, ill be watching this i lambsbread is really nice, ill grow dem seeds

3 Likes

I love the idea of the reveg saved til next season being " kingsbread". I always thought they were 2 varieties, possibly with some shared genetics.

Regardless, Iā€™ve yet to grow either. I did win a single seed of " lambā€™s breath", But it didnā€™t survive USPS.
:disappointed_relieved:

Love all the info in your thread @Roms . :seedling::green_heart:

18 Likes

Im so grateful this is happening

Ive drooled over this line over at ICMag, GM, MJN, etc. I just never had the courage to ask for it. Just wasnā€™t ready for the sacrament.

Ive had Jamaican from locals and it was like really good acid - just being my highest self, a person who had become a stranger to me. Its so beautiful

19 Likes

Fabulous :ok_hand:

1 Like

Always thought this one would do amazing over here in Hawaiā€™i! I hear about it a lot but havenā€™t seen any

5 Likes

Flo time is pure sat so 16/24 window, those plants grown by Volcanic are like 18/22 weeks according specimens.

Hereā€™s one of the longest with reveg of tops :wink:

Schedule 12/12 from seed, 11/13 at sexing and 10/14 to end stretch.

27 Likes

For now i decided to offer 5 freebees per private order for my Atao strains but i think to also reserve like 100 for OG, would be nice to organize F8 as Seed Runs Co-op! :wink:

24 Likes

Good vibes @Wuachuma if youā€™re okay i think to give you the cap for the Co-op organization work will see!

9 Likes

Are these from the same line?

Jamaican Lambsbread F4 from Pioneer Valley Genetics and on the right I got from Swami Organic Seed it says ā€˜60ā€™s Lambsbread heirloom

13 Likes

Hi @djtrip yes but those are F5 and not F4, an OvergrowDaWorld mistake at the time. A little release by himself to help a friend or ? I didnā€™t quite understand the story! Anyway also quite disappointed about this release and disrespect of our free line! Anyway nowadays many others also sell our sharings but thatā€™s life and no surprise, we take it easy and go on to repeat again its rasta free vibes and respect.

23 Likes

Oh wow. Iā€™d rather not grow them then if the vibe isnā€™t right with these.

5 Likes

Donā€™t worry be happy bro, good vibes in them no problem and respect to ODW for his work and reproduction! Letā€™s keep the best! :wink:

Hereā€™s few shots of ODWā€™s grow of F4 and repro F5

!

19 Likes
8 Likes

Iā€™m just starting a second try at preservation with perhaps this same line. I understand there are more than one, is that right? This one flowered 23 weeks. The intent is for a Freakers Collective Preservation and overflow seed going to the coop. Last summer i got worried about cross pollination and didnā€™t end up doing it. Better safe than sorry. This strain is so special, it would be the embarrassment of a lifetime to screw it up. Thanks to you and the other Vibes Collective members for keeping this one around. I hope someday our Freakers Collective has the same reputation your Collective still holds.

30 Likes
4 Likes

This looks exciting @Wuachuma .

Did you check out midnight gospel on Netflix? Iā€™m sure you did. :wink:

2 Likes