Free Seed Friday 2023

oh snap fems? I dunno why I thought regs were being sent out for our group of winners. Fems is even better no guessing for the old earth box grow coming up.

@ReikoX you da man! :metal:t4:

4 Likes

You got it @Rhai88 !!!
Waiting for a winning of yours!!!
Amazing mail today @ReikoX

5 Likes

@ReikoX seeds have landed… thanks again much obliged. I’ll give you a tag when I start some up in a couple weeks or so!

6 Likes

Got my seeds in the mail today @ReikoX thanks again

9 Likes

@ReikoX mine landed as well thanks again man :v:

5 Likes

Arrived safe as well Mr @ReikoX
Thank you again and again bud!!!
:green_heart:

2 Likes

Happy Friday everyone!

I’ve been busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest lately. @Kasper0909, @Tracker, and @CanuckistanPete I haven’t forgotten you, but the seeds have not gone out yet. Sorry I missed the giveaway last week. This week up for grabs are three packs of Grass Fire OG x Dominion Diesel. These are regular photoperiod plants. The first three to call “dibs” wins.

Go!

18 Likes

Dibs dibs 10 char !

5 Likes

dibs please. yes.

5 Likes

Nice sounding cross. Happy Friday @ReikoX , thanks for another cool giveaway :v:

3 Likes

I want to dibs real hard. But I won’t it’d just be greedy! Love watching the dibs action though :wink:

Happy free seed FRIDAY! :fire:

6 Likes

Greedy? Nah, you haven’t won a pack in a month or two. :+1:

5 Likes

Well if @Rhai88 is dibbsin’ its about time.

If he’s not…I’m a dibbsin!

6 Likes

if I got in on the dibs and someone can run it before Jan. they should take it. i am fully loaded until then. otherwise i will run then.

3 Likes

lol I just got auto’s from you 2 weeks ago!! haha

1 Like

Up to you @Rhai88, nobody will be offended if you take them.

@splinter7, you’re good bud. These come with no obligation to grow them out. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I’ll let @CanuckistanPete grab this dibs… I’ll be around for a while! :wink: Much obliged @ReikoX!

4 Likes

Congratulations to the winners @NoCal, @splinter7, and @CanuckistanPete. DM me with your shipping details.

11 Likes

Congrats guys! :smiley:

1 Like

Lol, ok then, ttfn all.

3 Likes