FREE Seed Tuesdays (USA/CAN ONLY)

Got thanks. I had some doubts but righteous you are. :+1:

@purpleFX you had doubts…? :smiley:
hilarious

4 Likes

Well. It is an open platform. :thinking:. I think. But now I am wiser? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:peace_symbol: @NugLifeFarms420

So I’m just not really up to date on social “news” and LoL when I goggled will Smith punch still lmao @NugLifeFarms420 I love the name and of course anything Zelda related is gotta be fire as well thanks for the new strains cant wait to see which one !?!?

6 Likes

My Drunken watermelon landed today, safe and sound. Thanks again! :+1:

3 Likes

My apologies for not getting this posted sooner. Landed either Thursday or Friday of last week. Had my fingers crossed for this one, so please believe I was stoked to see what I got. Thanks a million NLF!

7 Likes

That’s just about fucking priceless, right there.

Lob

2 Likes

I received the Drunken Watermelon. Thank you much. If I ha gotten the Will Smith Punch, they would never get popped. Those are collectors items. LOL

6 Likes

Received the Monochrome Rain. Thanks.

2 Likes

happy for all the winners !!! if I could rememebr Tuesdays I would enter. guess I will have to tie a string around my finger to remember to enter on Tuesdays - if I can remember why I tied it on finger to begin with Guess this is a “old peoples” issue

5 Likes

Wait…isn’t it Tuesday?
For us “experienced” folks…every day’s a “Y” day :slight_smile:

Lob

3 Likes

25 Likes

For all the seed runs you do – a week off is too short, you deserve alonger break !! Thanks for all the work you put into the “give-a-ways” !!! Peace

11 Likes

@NugLifeFarms420 package arrived safe ty again

5 Likes

My will smith punch seeds arrived today! thanks @NugLifeFarms420 :grinning:

6 Likes

Touchdown!

5 Likes

Grape Ganondorf seeds arrive today, @NugLifeFarms420 ! Thanks again!

1 Like

Got mine yesterday, thanks!

1 Like

Thanks @NugLifeFarms420 i just got minenand I’m excited about the Grape Ganondorf

8 Likes