FREE Seed Tuesdays (USA/CAN ONLY)

Ouch, missed it by that much.
Not complaining, I was spending some time with some lovely ladies! :wink:

Good to see you back Nugs!

Congratulations to this Tuesday’s winners!

3 Likes

Dibs🇺🇸
Awe I’m late

Just by a couple hours there’s always next Tuesday.

4 Likes

I would like some beans if there’s any left to hand out? Dibs

Next Tuesday I’m sure he’ll be passing more out. Missed this weeks giveaway.

2 Likes

For sure @ShiskaberrySavior ill try and be on the look out but it’s hard when your working a lot and taking care of two kids when I get home. TIA

1 Like

Good to see you’re back @NugLifeFarms420!
Hope all is well.

Sending mucho positive vibes to you and the little ladies!

Bless & OGTW,
Marola

PS@Cormoran
Stand by for updates… haven’t sent your care package out yet; but haven’t forgot about you either

3 Likes

Congratulations, y’all. Haven’t personally grown out @NugLifeFarms420 gear; but I did gift some keepers to a friend. Top shelf for sure.

2 Likes

Don’t forget the flag when you call dibs. Also, the winners this week are not eligible next week.

2 Likes

Good to see ya back @NugLifeFarms420, I hope all’s well with you and yours.

2 Likes

heads-up

Quick update… Giveaway will follow shortly

include-exclude-sign_jpt

Excluded Until Dec 27th
beardedvet222
DrGonzo13
Sincitytoker
hoss8455
PCC5rivers
ShiskaberrySavior
Zolorp
MonasticDank
patsnumone
Ris

See you in a little bit!
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

19 Likes

Good luck!

4 Likes

Who Wants some free seeds tonight?

I was having discussion with a close friend about Crasher Toyz & we both came to the agreement, there’s a lot of quality in the progeny. Only a few left, and their gone.
Enjoy
free-seeds-the-seeds

Tonight will be 10 packs up grabs for the next 10 members to reply with “DIBS” AND either :us: or :canada:

Tonights giveaway will be:

Crasher Toyz = (Wedding Crashers x Kush Mints F2) x Toyz
(Slurricane Poop -MALE- = Slurricane #7 x Unicorn Poop)

RECAP
10 Free Packs up for grabs this round to the next 10 members to reply with “DIBS” AND either :us: or :canada:

PS… no more forgetting the flag (please people, let them learn the hardway. only takes a second to read the rules) Please include it your response

freeseedscustom1
:us: or :canada:

20 Likes

Could I say dibs please? :canada:

5 Likes

Dibs🇺🇸 please looks killer

5 Likes

Dibs🇺🇸 Ten characters

4 Likes

Please please

4 Likes

@Slick1 @DJSF @DesertHeartGardens @anonymous4289 @DGCloud @Abbbian @MrWizard @BigMike55 @MG_Canna @chronix @MoBilly @herojuana.tom @Mithridate @misterbee @Cyr_grow @Kavman @CanuckistanPete @LedZeppelin @Emeraldgreen @Stankonia @BRMTreefarmer @Hemp @Hapi @DougDawson @VAhomegrown @THCeed @Rhino_buddy @HeadyBearAdventures @MyLittleGrundle @Dirtron @HumblePie420 @tresbundles @Kasper0909 @Dalorean @Terpsnpurps @Oldtimerunderground @Bobgrows @SensiBowl @bassman5420 @BarefootAndBlazed started to quick before I could get more tagged

14 Likes

Dibs!!! :us: thank you @NugLifeFarms420

5 Likes

Going to hop in on this :fire: and do a big Dibs :us: much love @NugLifeFarms420 thanks for your generosity :pray:t2:

5 Likes