FREE Seed Tuesdays (USA/CAN ONLY)

dunno but figured WTH ill jump on the wagon

He’s got a new one-month-old daughter, guys. Chill. He’ll tell us when he’s giving away seeds again. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ah thanks for the info, I didn’t see that

right on congradulations min e is 14 dont know what i was thinking oh yeah her mom is/was hott as hell :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

??? I guess it’s all opinion really. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Anyone have any monochrome rain they don’t want? :wink:

First he’ll tell us when he’s able to sleep…THEN he’ll tell us when he’s giving seeds away.

2 Likes

Nuglife is probably big busy living the dad life right now… but in the spirit of Tuesdays, Christmas, and keeping the beans moving there are still slots available of his BamBam that I made F2s of… US only sorry friends to the north.

8 Likes

im sure she is still hott but someone elses problem now…lol but i have full custody :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah super generous of you, and an interesting strain too!

1 Like

You taking “Dibs Request” on those? If so, “D-I-B-S”!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Go add yourself on the Wiki @misterbee ! it’s in the link! I believe there were still 10 slots available

1 Like

Seeds on the way Enjoy.

1 Like

Hope that it’s okay that I added myself to the last spot on your 25 days of Christmas giveaway thanks @Rhai88 for doing this it’s just what it’s all about this time of the year! And those Bam Bam plants are great looking and I just read through the grow and show thanks

3 Likes

100%! Glad you got in! I really liked that pair of plants super healthy and easy to grow. Not a single issue.

Now that the last slot is filled I will get everyone’s addresses after im off work today and get those sent out within the next couple of days!

4 Likes

WOW ! can’t believe it —Thanks @olschool

Hey all, how about we move this over to @Rhai88’s wiki post and stop filling @NugLifeFarms420’s thread. I am sure he will fire up his thread when he is ready if he is up to continuing his Tuesday efforts.

14 Likes

Dibs, don’t know if I did this right it’s only like the second time I’ve tried to do this not sure if I did it wrong I apologize happy growing everyone

2 Likes

You have to wait until @NugLifeFarms420 comes on and invites people to call dibs…they are very busy with new baby though so seeds are waaaay down the list.

3 Likes

Greetings to ALL!
Hope every one has gotten their new year off to a great start!

As some may know, we were blessed with the birth of our 2nd daughter back in November. At that time I decided to shut the giveaways down and go silent for a bit.

Well… I’m back

I’d like to give out the remaining packs from the previous hybrids I created over the next few weeks to make way for some new hybrids

Would any one be interested in a giveaway this Saturday???

43 Likes

Sure would be…
Dibs dibs dibs my friend :+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes