FREE Seed Tuesdays (USA/CAN ONLY)

Dibs :us: woo hoo!

5 Likes

Dibs! :us: Thanks @NugLifeFarms420 ! Congrats on the baby!

☆DJSF

3 Likes

Dibs ahhhhhh :canada:

3 Likes

qtip got it :+1:

Thanks again @NugLifeFarms420 I waited 24hrs patiently, well worth it! Woohoo & congrats on the little one

4 Likes

Sounds like dibs for me? :canada:
Please and thank you if I make the cut :smiley:

8 Likes

Yes i love it!

I still have thousands of the Bam Bam F2’s I’ve been giving to OG’s. Got a sammich baggy full of them… never letting em outta my sight. such good plants from that cross and smoke. Nuglife’s got some fire in his crosses for sure.

10 Likes

I just want to say dibs lol it’s been awhile lol I was mopping the floor lol chores

4 Likes

onthelistfinal

On The List
Qtip
Andrane
DJSF
herojuana.tom
Rhai88
Gonzo
ShiskaberrySavior
Thats_bank
LedZeppelin
LtShDc

PLEASE NOTE:

A GROUP DM WILL BE SENT TO ALL THOSE SELECTED. PLEASE WAIT FOR THE DM. INBOX IS FLOODED. PLEASE BE PATIENT

thatsallfolkx

25 Likes

At this time I’d like to express my gratitude for bringing some fun to another sleepless night

9 Likes

OG has missed you @NugLifeFarms420, thanks so much for me being able to get in on the fun!

9 Likes

Well shoot don’t know how I missed this one .
🫤
Congratulations to the winners…

3 Likes

Damn nice giveaway

1 Like

Lol, damn. Knew I shoulda let myself out of trim jail sooner!

1 Like

Nice giveaway!

I sure would dibbs brother

Shout out to @NugLifeFarms420 - really takes extra effort _have time issues with only sending out seeds here and there another words much time and effort in sending “stuff”

1 Like

Went to bed thinking the chargers were gonna win woke up to a loss and missed the giveaway :smile:

2 Likes

Jaguars pulled off a miracle. How did that ever happen after the way it started?

2 Likes

Idk, but I have never been sold on Herbert or the Chargers so I’m glad. Epic blunder all around for the Chargers being up 27

4 Likes

Congrats on the win! I wish I’d seen it. 3rd largest comeback in playoff history or something similar.

I’ve been enjoying smoking on your Monochrome Rain. I had one plant that really took off and stretched a little but yielded great. I’ll try and dig up some pics and show the nugs. I broke my leg really bad at the end of August so I’m only now starting to feel like getting online more. I developed an infection from the surgery and I’m still on crutches for another month.

Is your other thread still going? I’ll add some photos over there. It loved growing outside. peace

4 Likes